news The Unexplained Mystery Boom Phenomenon Continues Worldwide
news Scientists fear end to Mankind not 'decades away' but 'much sooner'
news Whitley Strieber reflects on his career
news 12-Year-Old Builds Fusion Reactor in His Family's Playroom
news Scientists build 'self-aware' robot able to repair itself
news Startup Plans to Send Pregnant Woman into Space to Give Birth
news Retailers sell out of macaroni and cheese with a 20-year shelf life
news Hunt for the Blackstar: On the Trail of the Military’s Secret 'Mothership'
news TV Series ‘Project Blue Book’ Is Based on a True UFO Story. Here It Is.
news The Mysterious Butterfly People of Missouri
news Drug to clear 'zombie cells' from body could be first anti-aging treatment

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Wargaming Iran war
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 501190
05-19-2019 09:25 AM

Wargaming Iran war
Advertisement
So... while we're waiting for the real thing to start, why not waste some time wargaming the sh*t out of it?

Some ground rules first, though:

a) Contrary to what Israelis and Trump's gang want you to believe, Iranians are not suicidal, so we'll assume they won't be taking any suicidal moves, either... like nuking Israel on the very first day of the war, or something equally stupid... at least not until they're backed into a corner, and left with not other choice but the Iranian version of the infamous Samson Option.

b) Show Iranian military some respect, and don't consider them a bunch of cave-dwelling goat-effers who don't even know which end of the gun is used to point at the enemy. Those who make such assumption just embarrass themselves, and show their stupidity for the whole world to see.

c) Iranians will make some sacrifices when faced with a technologically superior opponent (e.g. hurt themselves a little in order to cause utter devastation on their opponent's side), so take that into consideration, and lastly

d) Iranians have a few dozen nuclear warheads that they've already mounted on their short, medium, and long range missiles, which they will use (under the right circumstances, the identification of which is one of the goals of this thread).

Now, I'm putting this into a separate thread so that it can be quickly buried (and even more quickly forgotten) under a pile of crap that is undoubtedly going to show up once the war begins, so feel free to post your wildest theories on anything and everything that could possibly go wrong (for the U.S. side, mostly, but all thoughts are welcome).

The point here is to come up with the worst-of-the-worst-possible SNAFU scenarios that nobody foresaw, simply because they never wanted to see them in the first place.

I'll start my (just one of many possible) SNAFU scenario at the moment when U.S. campaign seems to be going absolutely peachy, U.S. forces have already obliterated the whole Iranian Navy, captured all of the Iranian ports in the Persian Gulf, established a 100-mile secure strip along Iranian coast, shipped over at least 500,000 troops to the region, and are about to launch the actual (everything up to this point has been just a preparation for the) full-scale ground invasion toward Tehran.

What is the worst possible thing that Iranians could do, given the above ground rules?

My thoughts go in two different directions here:

a) Nuke each and every single one of their own ports in the Persian Gulf... at the moment U.S. troop concentrations around the same are at their peaks (the "wait for it" moment), and then

b) Nuke desert areas with highest (or high enough to justify the use of nukes) U.S. troop concentrations on the days that winds blow south, in order to have the winds carry all of that radioactive sand and dust over to Saudi Arabia and, more importantly, to Qatar and U.S. CENTCOM located there.

... and then just sit back, hold U.S. forces stuck in the irradiated regions, and after a week or two, not have to worry about at least 25% of the 500,000 U.S. troops... which will be so weakened by the radiation sickness that they won't be able to hold guns, much less march north.

Take notice that Iranians nuking enemy forces on Iranian's own territory is not (not supposed to be, at least) an excuse for U.S. nuking Iranians in return. Besides, irradiating desert areas you are just about to walk into only compounds the U.S. problem (and raises U.S. troop loss from mere 25% to something like 50%, or more).

Nuking Tehran, and being done and over with it, would only show, both to China and Russia, that U.S. are a sore loser who will stop at nothing to avoid losing. In other words, nuking Moscow or Beijing would become just as equally likely to happen if either Russia or China started winning the global (even just financial/economic) struggle against the U.S.

... and Iranians wouldn't even have to missile-carpet Saudi oil fields/reservoirs (the best option to start the war with, if Saudis actually had any oil left worth wasting missiles on), or missile-carpet Tel Aviv (with a much better option of missile-carpeting every major Israeli settlement, with a nuke or two sprinkled in for some good measure/hidden among thousands of "decoys"/conventional warheads).

Is it truly possible for Iranians to win a war against U.S. without committing a mass suicide (by Israeli hands)? Now that's the real question I'm interested in here.
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 501257
05-19-2019 09:31 AM

RE: Wargaming Iran war
They could easily close the straight of hormuz and send fuel prices skyrocketing worldwide. This would give America all the excuse they need to attack Iranian assets in the area which would highly likely result in a few new carrier battle group shaped artificial reefs in the Persian gulf.
For which of course America would then punish Iran harshly, and what happens after that it's anyone's guess...
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 450374
05-19-2019 09:37 AM

OP = ate-up

Please bump this in the AM.

It started so well and then the shìt-for-brains went and NUK3D it.

At least that's my interpretation..

Popcorn
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 501437
05-19-2019 12:45 PM

blimpski

Bump
Shaalgom
lop guest
User ID: 501437
05-19-2019 12:47 PM

Iran vs Iraq war; that's the baseline.
JohnPrewett
User ID: 501608
05-19-2019 02:25 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (05-19-2019 09:25 AM)
So... while we're waiting for the real thing to start, why not waste some time war gaming the sh*t out of it? .............

OK, I'll play along. For starters, one must grasp that Satan's Pope led Globalist cabal is orchestrating and choreographing this Trump/Iran event.

Globalist minions CIA affiliates is now engineering some kind of incident (Gulf of Tonkinish) to give pretext for an Trump-American aggressive move.

Globalist see to it that the carrier group is attacked. Maybe sunk. World immediately expects Iran to be vaporized.

Then comes the big surprise. The Globalist see to it that New York City is suddenly destroyed. American is put in a tailspin it cannot recover from.

The sudden destruction of NYCity (carved onto wall of St John the Divine Cathedral in NYCity) signals the Globalist minion all out attack on "sovereign" USA.

American police and military paralyzed due to internal conflict. Mostly racial conflict. Also high level treachery .... high level saturated with Globalist.

[Image: XhlaVQb.png]
The Obamanation
User ID: 434473
05-19-2019 03:19 PM

It would be interesting to see how Iran's navy of speed-boats does against a USA carrier fleet.

They have thousands of them and they can carry rockets or be loaded with bombs and be used on suicide runs. They have no shortage of ragheads willing to blow themselves up. Funny the OP says don't think of the Iranian forces as suicidal but their military doctrine incorporates suicide bombing as a valid tactic.

Trying to shoot down each one would waste a lot of ammo. This is also exactly the type of fight they want - a protracted gun battle where one or two could slip in and do damage.

I think the best approach would be illegal. Tactical nukes or chemical weapon clouds. Wipe them out in mass with as few warheads as possible. Of course that makes the USA the "bad guys".

[Image: 35589702332_7c753b8a42_n.jpg]
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 500695
05-19-2019 03:28 PM

There are some, it seems, and not just a tiny few, it seems, who want wars to just last forever, and nobody wins.

How do you game that out of the way?
Goblin Slayer
U mad bro?
User ID: 456214
05-19-2019 03:39 PM

Play Battlefield 3 then. A war against Iran is part of its campaign...

general mishka
User ID: 501426
05-19-2019 03:49 PM

Iraq had their invasion of Kuwait, then Gulf War 1, starve the nation with sanctions, then years later Gulf War 2

I think we need a 3 phase plan here also. First destroy Irans chance of getting allies, an initial invasion to control key areas, then the final invasion

Thus I speculate a FF or actual aggression by Iran against Saudi Arabia first
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2019 03:50 PM by general mishka.) Quote this message in a reply
Goblin Slayer
U mad bro?
User ID: 456214
05-19-2019 04:24 PM

general mishka  Wrote: (05-19-2019 03:49 PM)
Iraq had their invasion of Kuwait, then Gulf War 1, starve the nation with sanctions, then years later Gulf War 2

I think we need a 3 phase plan here also. First destroy Irans chance of getting allies, an initial invasion to control key areas, then the final invasion

Thus I speculate a FF or actual aggression by Iran against Saudi Arabia first

I think they've already started it by sabotaging those oil tankers. Two of them were Saudi. They way they're acting right now they're gonna have the whole region united against them since most of the Sunni nations follow Saudi Arabia's lead. And in the event Iran closes Hormuz Europe will also be involved since they have major interests there. And of course Israel will be involved as well as the US since the Iranians will fire missiles at our bases like they've always threatened to do. And apparently they also have sleeper cells operating in the West. I wouldn't be surprised to hear of widespread terrorist attacks at home once war breaks out. But in the end though Iran's navy would be wiped out and the rest of their military would be severely damaged through a massive bombing campaign. Whether they sue for peace or not after that is up to its leaders but knowing how crazy they are with their apocalyptic mahdi thoughts I'm not so sure.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 484281
05-19-2019 04:25 PM

iran's nukes won't work, just like their stupid government
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 501616
05-19-2019 04:26 PM

War they Ran far way from it! FEAR MAN FEAR! Rumors, English do you speak it Rumours! thought not!
LoP Guest
lop guest
05-19-2019 04:27 PM

Iran is Israel! Think i'm dumb do ya?
LoP Guest
lop guest
05-19-2019 04:28 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (05-19-2019 03:28 PM)
There are some, it seems, and not just a tiny few, it seems, who want wars to just last forever, and nobody wins.

How do you game that out of the way?

Burn the whole world down to show them pain. Because that is what they elected. War for the underlings while they sit in comfort! NO. They are coming with us.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication