News
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons
news How plants reclaimed Chernobyl's poisoned land
news First Robot Arm Controlled by Thought Alone
news By 2050, many U.S. cities will have weather like they’ve never seen
news The Unexplained Mystery Boom Phenomenon Continues Worldwide
news Scientists fear end to Mankind not 'decades away' but 'much sooner'
news Whitley Strieber reflects on his career
news 12-Year-Old Builds Fusion Reactor in His Family's Playroom
news Scientists build 'self-aware' robot able to repair itself
news Startup Plans to Send Pregnant Woman into Space to Give Birth

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Harriet Tubman $20 Bill ‘Was Ready for Next Year’ Treasury Sec. Mnuchin Delayed I
He Man
Another day in paradise
User ID: 426188
06-14-2019 05:37 PM

horn Harriet Tubman $20 Bill ‘Was Ready for Next Year’ Treasury Sec. Mnuchin Delayed I
Advertisement
Treasury Secretary Mnuchin is lying and delaying the new $20 bill because Trumps does not want a black woman hero and humanitarian on the money during his term in office because it will make his white supremacist supporters upset. Jhikpghf

There are no technical reasons the bill could not be made and circulated now. This is McKinley/ Mnuchin racism and disrespect for women and minorities. Scream1

[Image: 5BCBU70.jpg]
A previously unreleased image of a new $20 note that was produced by the Bureau of Engraving and Printing and obtained by The New York Times depicts Harriet Tubman in a dark coat with a wide collar and a white scarf. This preliminary design was completed in late 2016.

Design of Harriet Tubman $20 Bill ‘Was Ready for Next Year’ When Treasury Secretary Mnuchin Delayed It

"The New York Times on Friday revealed a design of a new $20 bill adorned with former slave and abolitionist Harriet Tubman. Mnuchin drew scorn last month when he said the design was delayed for six years due to “technical reasons.” But the Times was able to get a copy of the design—which Mnuchin had said couldn’t be done—directly from a source at the Bureau of Engraving and Printing. The design, it reported, had actually been started during the Obama administration with no apparent technical difficulty. Tubman would be the first African American to adorn U.S. currency and the delay drew disappointment and speculation that perhaps the Trump administration did not want to replace President Andrew Jackson on the popular note. The Times reports officials past and present said Mnuchin opted for the delay out of fear President Trump would cancel the new Tubman bill outright and cause more controversy."

Link to article and NYTimes article:
https://www.thedailybeast.com/harriet-tu...delayed-it

Making LOP Great again since 06-07-2013!

[Image: kvpPqmc.jpg]
by @TonkaOBrien
(This post was last modified: 06-14-2019 05:38 PM by He Man.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 449628
06-14-2019 05:42 PM

RE: Harriet Tubman $20 Bill ‘Was Ready for Next Year’ Treasury Sec. Mnuchin Delayed I
SPECULATION.

It's right there in your OP, you SJW moron.
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 504301
06-14-2019 05:46 PM

banana RE: Harriet Tubman $20 Bill ‘Was Ready for Next Year’ Treasury Sec. Mnuchin Delayed I
Good!
He Man
Another day in paradise
06-14-2019 05:48 PM

RE: Harriet Tubman $20 Bill ‘Was Ready for Next Year’ Treasury Sec. Mnuchin Delayed I
LoP Guest  Wrote: (06-14-2019 05:42 PM)
SPECULATION.

No friend, Mnuchin says there were six years worth of technical difficulties in designing the bill, when it was designed in 2016. That is lying to the American people and delaying the new $20 dollar bill because Trump would hurt his presidency by throwing a hissy fit and publicly denouncing and stopping the implementation of the new $20.

Trump would look like the racist he is and now we know the bill design exists and was ready to be produced.

by @TonkaOBrien
LoP Guest
lop guest
06-14-2019 05:49 PM

Who pays you to keep posting this divisive garbage? Clearly you are doing your best to stir the cauldron. You are a POS of the lowest order.

Why are the mods here letting this prick do this?
LoP Guest
lop guest
06-14-2019 05:51 PM

He Man  Wrote: (06-14-2019 05:48 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (06-14-2019 05:42 PM)
SPECULATION.

No friend, Mnuchin says there were six years worth of technical difficulties in designing the bill, when it was designed in 2016. That is lying to the American people and delaying the new $20 dollar bill because Trump would hurt his presidency by throwing a hissy fit and publicly denouncing and stopping the implementation of the new $20.

Trump would look like the racist he is and now we know the bill design exists and was ready to be produced.

SPECULATION, you lying degenerate fvck. SPECULATION. It says it right there in 0lain English in your OP.
He Man
Another day in paradise
06-14-2019 05:57 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (06-14-2019 05:49 PM)
Who pays you to keep posting this divisive garbage? Clearly you are doing your best to stir the cauldron. You are a POS of the lowest order.

No one pays me to post here. I post about CT's and other topics I find interesting.

This is a thread about a conspiracy to delay the new $20 bill for racist sexist reasons by our racist sexist POTUS and his treasury Sec. henchman.

If you can't stay on topic and stop lying about me, please GFY. Jhikpghf Cheer

by @TonkaOBrien
Chaos
Subscriber
User ID: 110278
06-14-2019 05:57 PM

I've noticed a considerable decline in the quality of this forum. JMO, and most likely I'll be leaving soon
LoP Guest
lop guest
06-14-2019 05:59 PM

He Man  Wrote: (06-14-2019 05:57 PM)

No one pays me to post here. I post about CT's and other topics I find interesting.

This is a thread about a conspiracy to delay the new $20 bill for racist sexist reasons by our racist sexist POTUS and his treasury Sec. henchman.

What conspiracy? You seriously trying to pass this garbage off as CT? You are a pathetic, lying sack of yak sh*t.
He Man
Another day in paradise
06-14-2019 05:59 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (06-14-2019 05:51 PM)
He Man  Wrote: (06-14-2019 05:48 PM)

SPECULATION, you lying degenerate fvck. SPECULATION. It says it right there in 0lain English in your OP.

OMG a tiny bit of speculation at a CT forum. Scream1

This is not really speculation we have the design that Mnuchin said was not possible to do for 6 years.

But if it was speculation that would be just fine friend, this is a CT forum and it is filled with speculations. Grow up and simmer down.

by @TonkaOBrien
LoP Guest
lop guest
06-14-2019 06:00 PM

And this IS on topic. The topic YOU always bring up. The topic of blatant shillery, divisiveness and lying.
LoP Guest
lop guest
06-14-2019 06:02 PM

He Man  Wrote: (06-14-2019 05:59 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (06-14-2019 05:51 PM)

OMG a tiny bit of speculation at a CT forum. Scream1

This is not really speculation we have the design that Mnuchin said was not possible to do for 6 years.

But if it was speculation that would be just fine friend, this is a CT forum and it is filled with speculations. Grow up and simmer down.

There's nothing CT about the garbage you post.
He Man
Another day in paradise
06-14-2019 06:04 PM

Chaos  Wrote: (06-14-2019 05:57 PM)

I've noticed a considerable decline in the quality of this forum. JMO, and most likely I'll be leaving soon

You should post more stuff you find interesting then.

I post what I find interesting and I see all kinds of stuff posted here that seems like total BS to me, That is what is interesting about LOP, seeing the diversity of threads and opinions, for all to learn from.

I guess you don't want to get out of your bubble of BS, oh well, guess you don't get what LOP is all about.

I hope you stay, you are generally fair and reasonable in your discussions. Many would miss you if you stopped posting here.

Hugs Cheer

by @TonkaOBrien
He Man
Another day in paradise
06-14-2019 06:06 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (06-14-2019 05:59 PM)

What conspiracy? You seriously trying to pass this garbage off as CT? You are a pathetic, lying sack of yak sh*t.

Treasury sec. Mnuchin just got caught in a big lie to the American people, delaying a new $20 bill because Trump is afraid of it. If that is not a CT then what is?

by @TonkaOBrien
LoP Guest
lop guest
06-14-2019 06:06 PM

Chaos  Wrote: (06-14-2019 05:57 PM)

Just a few people like the OP have managed to poison a once friendly and interesting place.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication