News
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons
news How plants reclaimed Chernobyl's poisoned land
news First Robot Arm Controlled by Thought Alone
news By 2050, many U.S. cities will have weather like they’ve never seen
news The Unexplained Mystery Boom Phenomenon Continues Worldwide
news Scientists fear end to Mankind not 'decades away' but 'much sooner'
news Whitley Strieber reflects on his career
news 12-Year-Old Builds Fusion Reactor in His Family's Playroom
news Scientists build 'self-aware' robot able to repair itself
news Startup Plans to Send Pregnant Woman into Space to Give Birth

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Hospital food
Lopinator
User ID: 501559
06-14-2019 09:22 PM

Hospital food
Advertisement
Yet again another case of a death involving listeria in pre packed sandwiches in a English Hospital. It shouldn't be surprising with all the comings and goings of people and the amount of condensed diseases in a confined space.

You would expect a hospital to be much safer than many other buildings, yet it seemly is not the case. I saw quite a few hospital staff outside the main building of my local hospital, smoking like chimneys and breathing in all those car fumes from the massive car park. Stress also suffered by the employees, long hours, difficult patients, ridiculous targets and often poor working conditions. So much contradictions isn't there.

"Two more patients have been killed by a listeria outbreak after eating hospital sandwiches in England, bringing the death toll to five.

In one of the worst cases of food poisoning ever seen in the health service, six people were diagnosed with a serious listeria infection between April 25 and May 15 and three have since died at Manchester Royal Infirmary and Aintree Hospital in Liverpool."

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/medical...spartanntp

Always a clean chop.
Quote this message in a reply
MoonsMuse
Blissfully married since 01.02.18
User ID: 469371
06-14-2019 09:40 PM

RE: Hospital food
Lopinator  Wrote: (06-14-2019 09:22 PM)
Yet again another case of a death involving listeria in pre packed sandwiches in a English Hospital. It shouldn't be surprising with all the comings and goings of people and the amount of condensed diseases in a confined space.

You would expect a hospital to be much safer than many other buildings, yet it seemly is not the case. I saw quite a few hospital staff outside the main building of my local hospital, smoking like chimneys and breathing in all those car fumes from the massive car park. Stress also suffered by the employees, long hours, difficult patients, ridiculous targets and often poor working conditions. So much contradictions isn't there.

"Two more patients have been killed by a listeria outbreak after eating hospital sandwiches in England, bringing the death toll to five.

In one of the worst cases of food poisoning ever seen in the health service, six people were diagnosed with a serious listeria infection between April 25 and May 15 and three have since died at Manchester Royal Infirmary and Aintree Hospital in Liverpool."

They are also hotbeds of GERMS. One of my psych patients had a tricuspid valve replacement surgery and became infected with MRSA. They admitted it happened at the hospital. Now he has to take antibiotics for the rest of his life.

The infection is in the new valve and another replacement would be too risky.

What I cannot love, I overlook. ~Anais Nin

http://alizev.livejournal.com - My Journal
https://alizev.livejournal.com/photo/album/5341 - Lily-1999-2019
Upside Down
User ID: 479653
06-14-2019 09:41 PM

i only 'go' because of bans.

get better soon!!

Candle
Reality are the hearts and minds of those who try.
Everything that is not illusion is confusion.

box
general mishka
User ID: 504209
06-14-2019 09:48 PM

chuckle
When I lived in rural area, the hospital was considered the 2nd best restaurant in the county
Lopinator
06-14-2019 10:00 PM

general mishka  Wrote: (06-14-2019 09:48 PM)

chuckle
When I lived in rural area, the hospital was considered the 2nd best restaurant in the county

Lucky you, last time I brought a sandwich at my local hospital, I spent a hour or so looking for a quiet place to sit, when I did some one came along past me, and was sick in the bush next to me, I thought was it the food?

Always a clean chop.
general mishka
User ID: 504209
06-14-2019 10:05 PM

Lopinator  Wrote: (06-14-2019 10:00 PM)
chuckle

Lucky you, last time I brought a sandwich at my local hospital, I spent a hour or so looking for a quiet place to sit, when I did some one came along past me, and was sick in the bush next to me, I thought was it the food?

This Hospital had a very nice Cafeteria for the health care workers, as there wasn't anything for miles. Soon the local community started eating there for leisure. Good meals for the price of fast food
Lopinator
06-14-2019 10:31 PM

general mishka  Wrote: (06-14-2019 10:05 PM)
Lopinator  Wrote: (06-14-2019 10:00 PM)

This Hospital had a very nice Cafeteria for the health care workers, as there wasn't anything for miles. Soon the local community started eating there for leisure. Good meals for the price of fast food

Well that's the first for me, usually everything is steamed to death or the sandwiches are past the eat by date.

Always a clean chop.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 504240
06-14-2019 10:42 PM

chuckle

Agreed. Our local (a London) hospital food is totally outstanding. It is leaps and bounds ahead of 15 years ago.

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication