News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average

Exorcist Pours Holy Water on City from Chopper to Exorcise Demons
PioneerSpirit
User ID: 503107
06-16-2019 05:02 PM

devil Exorcist Pours Holy Water on City from Chopper to Exorcise Demons
Advertisement
Yeah. That should do it ....

Exorcist Bishop Pours Holy Water on Buenaventura Columbia Click Here

Quote:Ruben Dario Jaramillo Montoya wants to use his position as Bishop of Buenaventura, in Columbia, to purge the streets of evil.

Montoya told local radio station Blu Radio: “We want to go around the whole of Buenaventura, from the air, and pour holy water onto it to see if we exorcise and get out all those demons that are destroying our port, so that God’s blessing comes and gets rid of all the wickedness that is in our streets.”

Local media report the National Army support the bishop’s plan and have offered him the use of a helicopter to carry it out.

Not the actual picture ... but I'd imagine he'd need a whole lotta' water for that ...

[Image: tanglewood_fire-helicopter_dumping_close...4x1089.jpg]

I can understand why the Bishop wanted to try to drive demons out. I went and looked up crime in Buenaventura Columbia. It's considered the deadliest and most crime ridden city in Columbia. They have it all. Tough place to be. CLICK HERE

Hope it helps. 'suppose it can't hurt.

"They notice that you notice" - Mothman Prophecies doomed

A tradition cannot make an historical claim and then refuse to have it evaluated by history
Quote this message in a reply
eSheep
lop guest
User ID: 461243
06-16-2019 05:05 PM

RE: Exorcist Pours Holy Water on City from Chopper to Exorcise Demons
I think he could just pray instead of doing this and minister to the people on the street.
loNe-RPT
User ID: 450073
06-16-2019 05:06 PM

PioneerSpirit  Wrote: (06-16-2019 05:02 PM)

Quote:Ruben Dario Jaramillo Montoya wants to use his position as Bishop of Buenaventura, in Columbia, to purge the streets of evil.

Montoya told local radio station Blu Radio: “We want to go around the whole of Buenaventura, from the air, and pour holy water onto it to see if we exorcise and get out all those demons that are destroying our port, so that God’s blessing comes and gets rid of all the wickedness that is in our streets.”

Local media report the National Army support the bishop’s plan and have offered him the use of a helicopter to carry it out.

Not the actual picture ... but I'd imagine he'd need a whole lotta' water for that ...

[Image: tanglewood_fire-helicopter_dumping_close...4x1089.jpg]

I can understand why the Bishop wanted to try to drive demons out. I went and looked up crime in Buenaventura Columbia. It's considered the deadliest and most crime ridden city in Columbia. They have it all. Tough place to be. CLICK HERE

shrug
..you cant get out the aztec nature of human sacrificing
even one disguises as [false] 'bishop'

fighting fire with fire.
Camazotz
User ID: 504458
06-16-2019 05:07 PM

Jptdknpa

Yeah. That'll do it

E pluribus f*#k that
PioneerSpirit
06-16-2019 05:30 PM

BeenThereDoneThat  Wrote: (06-16-2019 05:07 PM)
Jptdknpa

Yeah. That'll do it

You caught that .. chuckle
Sometimes my sarcasm overflows.

A tradition cannot make an historical claim and then refuse to have it evaluated by history
(This post was last modified: 06-16-2019 05:31 PM by PioneerSpirit.) Quote this message in a reply
LOL the nobody
lop guest
User ID: 504076
06-16-2019 05:37 PM

PioneerSpirit  Wrote: (06-16-2019 05:02 PM)

link to image: http://www.jefflewis.net/graphics/blog/t...4x1089.jpg

Its no good just getting them out. all they do Is go back to the devil. and then back Into us.

If you want to become a demon just apply with a some fluoride, aluminium and aspartame and don't forget to ALWAYS keep a friendly catholic nearby to guarantee the abuse of your children. It Is a most worrying aspect to think that parents repeatedly take their children Into a church when they know the bloke telling you there Is a god Is a pedophile (Probably 50% of all clergy are prederasts and some are pedos.)

You are a soul In an animal body, when you die If you are mentally Ill your soul gets confused and Is tricked by the devil or jesus or allah and you go Into hell where your soul Is tortured until all the humanity Is gone and then you become what we call a demon.
We all agree to this before we come here In case some of you don't get this

All a demon can do Is go through your memory and drag pieces out they then turn them round and round In your head, oh they can also make you commit suicide or walk out Into the road making you look the other way.

I see George Pell wants to come out of Prison.
GEORGE. I'VE OFFERED EVERYONE AN AMNESTY BUT THERE ARE CONDITIONS. I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU WAIT A LITTLE WHILE WHILST WE GET THE ONES THAT ARE ON THE LOOSE AND NOT KEPT SAFELY LOCKED AWAY FROM OUR CHILDREN.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 504463
06-16-2019 05:49 PM

Good combination of evangelism and technology.
Strange Candy staff
Horror Doll Ghuleh
User ID: 504456
06-16-2019 05:58 PM

I was gonna say, that holy water looks weird.

[Image: wSZlR2b.gif]
Click me for a treat <3
•[Image: SdQLTtb.png]
PioneerSpirit
06-16-2019 06:00 PM

Strange Candy  Wrote: (06-16-2019 05:58 PM)
I was gonna say, that holy water looks weird.

chuckle Not an actual picture of the holy water.
(I made sure to say so next to the picture)
I took a picture of a chopper dumping on a fire.
It's what I imagined the exorcism to look like.

Strange Candy staff
Horror Doll Ghuleh
User ID: 504456
06-16-2019 06:01 PM

PioneerSpirit  Wrote: (06-16-2019 06:00 PM)
chuckle Not an actual picture of the holy water.
(I made sure to say so next to the picture)
I took a picture of a chopper dumping on a fire.
It's what I imagined the exorcism to look like.

Yeah I know, that's why I didn't just say "Hey, that holy water looks weird." lol

There was probably more smoke.

[Image: wSZlR2b.gif]
Click me for a treat <3
•[Image: SdQLTtb.png]
LOL the nobody
lop guest
User ID: 504076
06-16-2019 06:01 PM

eSheep  Wrote: (06-16-2019 05:05 PM)
I think he could just pray instead of doing this and minister to the people on the street.

Yeah they can say the lords prayer over you, the line deliver us from evil gets them out.

Its just that the demons return to the devil. there Is a system hopefully being put Into place now where we will start to get them out of people and return these souls to where we are all from.

Another way of knowing that these religious people are really working for the devil Is that without the person being sealed off another demon just comes straight back Into you, entry points are piercings and tattoo's. there will be a noticeable lump around the entry point. I've had around 40 of them put Into me and only one person has ever sent the demon back to where we are from.

I've had one religious guy seal me off and a psychic girl send the demon back and seal me off. obviously sealing me off did not work for very long maybe I should take more notice of evil trying to smash me all the time.

Hopi ear candles can remove demons as well. when I first found out about demons I refused to accept they were real even though I woke up AND had one floating above me, It first pierced my ear and came Into me when I looked at this thing I just thought I was dreaming and went back to sleep It was only after I had cut myself 3 times that day and then my mate came In and told me my ear was swollen that I started to think that what I saw earlier might of been something different

You all need to keep an open mind about this subject, don't judge hey because this stuff Is real and is why there are so many pedos within the adam and eve religions and they Infiltrate the police, judges, lawyers and media. and If you don't think there are not many of these people around you jill dando had handed evidence to the BBC directors that 50% of the staff were pedos.
have a look at these religions they are all based on pedophilia. when the rabbi's circumcise the child they lick the blood off the penis Is It any wonder so many Jews are psychologically off their heads. Islam allows an old man to marry a young girl, ruling class families are mainly responsible for this, freuds original works pedophilia In the ruling classes Is one hint that you may not be able to find In a bookstore
The ruling class families are structured In order to protectthe families money so they only allow the eldest son to marry, the rest of the sons are forbidden to marry and most are made to become priests and can only have sex with men and children this Is why 80% of the cardinals In the catholic church are gay.
The ghost of capn´crunch
User ID: 503642
06-16-2019 06:47 PM

he should have poured it over the vatican,

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPbhcJw8mRypdGTnCJHq_...tpxGqpjEbw]
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 412093
06-16-2019 07:13 PM

Maybe they can put DC, San Fran, and, LA on their schedule.
PioneerSpirit
06-16-2019 07:35 PM

The ghost of capn´crunch  Wrote: (06-16-2019 06:47 PM)
Do you think that would help?
Dunno. Francis is running amok.
It might take more than a helicopter load of holy water.

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 504454
06-16-2019 07:38 PM

PioneerSpirit  Wrote: (06-16-2019 07:35 PM)
The ghost of capn´crunch  Wrote: (06-16-2019 06:47 PM)
Do you think that would help?
Dunno. Francis is running amok.
It might take more than a helicopter load of holy water.

Pure alcohol
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication