News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Righteousness
Mykuu
lop guest
User ID: 504492
06-17-2019 12:54 AM

Righteousness
Advertisement
So you want to mess with that? Stuffing corruption down our faces that believe in something more. Building traps for us. Calling us the silence of the lambs. We don't forgive you because when you want violence over peace. What can i say, I don't think i need to say much because words don't mean much too the corrupt. They have willful denial of everything. Then have the hubris to call good people are living in a bubble. When good people say end of the line. Its the end of the line!

I was tired long ago, You just never realised in your ignorance!
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 504492
06-17-2019 12:56 AM

RE: Righteousness

I'll use it against you, call me an idiot to your own demise!

Line Wisdom.

You got it?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 423816
06-17-2019 01:10 AM

Mykuu  Wrote: (06-17-2019 12:54 AM)
So you want to mess with that? Stuffing corruption down our faces that believe in something more. Building traps for us. Calling us the silence of the lambs. We don't forgive you because when you want violence over peace. What can i say, I don't think i need to say much because words don't mean much too the corrupt. They have willful denial of everything. Then have the hubris to call good people are living in a bubble. When good people say end of the line. Its the end of the line!

I was tired long ago, You just never realised in your ignorance!

Corruption?
What is corruption?
Is it judgement rendered by those with a superior moral awareness?
There is no superior moral awareness other than God?
Working corruption in the name of God or Satan or any other name one chooses is corruption.
Attempting to usurp Gods authority to make a moral judgement is simply embracing the will of the serpent which symbolizes corruption.
The serpent said "your eyes will be open knowing good and evil as God".
So when you place faith in your own morality, your own perspective, your own knowledge of good and evil, it is an act to defy God and attempt to usurp Gods moral authority.
You are not corrupt, you are merely sick with the contagious mental illness some call sin, the delusion of morality which leads to suffering and pain.
Be born again of the spirit and mind, free from the viral delusion of moral superiority, bright and shiny as a new born child, which cares not if it or its neighbor is naked, be free of judgement because the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
Lakeofmarch
Key to the Bottomless Pit
User ID: 502288
06-17-2019 01:21 AM

Thus, as well, the noble descendants of the Princes, who have known how their lineages came, and the kings that justly ruled over them, will see that it was their wisdom that had power over their vassals. And solemnly their mat and their throne will be given them by Our Father the Great True Man. That their mat and that their throne were beaten and buried, and their face was stamped upon the ground, and it was dirtied and dragged around in the time of madness and in the age of rage. "Sons of laziness", the Son of Evil called them, he of the false mat, of the false throne, the monkey of the gods, the roguish rascal. And thus walked the descendants of the nobles, the men of royal blood, within the Three Ahau Katun, their heart swollen and broken, until they should come to be told that they should go take the Rulership of the Peoples, to go take it. -Chilam Balam of Chumayel

http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-69829-page-4.html

[Image: cn-ok49wgaq2h0t.jpg]
We're going to grow a third arm just to get the proper amount of righteous anger going.

All the world says my Tao is great, but seems odd, like nothing on earth.
If it was like anything else, how small it would have been from the very beginning!
https://terebess.hu/english/tao/wu.html
[Image: Figura-081.jpg]
Son Calenda/Fudo Myoo
secretsun.blogspot.com
-NO8DO-

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication