News
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons
news How plants reclaimed Chernobyl's poisoned land
news First Robot Arm Controlled by Thought Alone
news By 2050, many U.S. cities will have weather like they’ve never seen
news The Unexplained Mystery Boom Phenomenon Continues Worldwide
news Scientists fear end to Mankind not 'decades away' but 'much sooner'

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average

My Man - Sir Issac Newton
Uppity Me
User ID: 489634
07-22-2019 12:50 AM

beermug My Man - Sir Issac Newton
Advertisement
Einstein - "God doesn't roll dice"

Quote:Les pauvres n'ont-ils des Euros ?
Alors laissez les pauvres 'sh*t' dans les rues
Quote this message in a reply
SkeptiSchism
User ID: 450243
07-22-2019 12:52 AM

RE: My Man - Sir Issac Newton
Newton was a smart man.

It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 507635
07-22-2019 12:56 AM

You know who else was smart? Maxwell. Though, personally, I believe his classifying the "aether" as constant was a mistake, but that's understandable, considering his lack of observational methods/equipment.
SkeptiSchism
07-22-2019 12:58 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-22-2019 12:56 AM)
You know who else was smart? Maxwell. Though, personally, I believe his classifying the "aether" as constant was a mistake, but that's understandable, considering his lack of observational methods/equipment.

Yah,

Tesla
Maxwell
Newton

3 really smart dudes

LoP Guest
lop guest
07-22-2019 12:59 AM

SkeptiSchism  Wrote: (07-22-2019 12:58 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-22-2019 12:56 AM)

Yah,

Tesla
Maxwell
Newton

3 really smart dudes

Pythagoras, Euclid, Euler, Poincare, Leibnitz, Gauss, etc.
SkeptiSchism
07-22-2019 01:01 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-22-2019 12:59 AM)
SkeptiSchism  Wrote: (07-22-2019 12:58 AM)
Yah,

Tesla
Maxwell
Newton

3 really smart dudes

Maybe you should categorize them

PopEye
Have You Had Spinach Today?
User ID: 436592
07-22-2019 01:02 AM

ALL the names mentioned here were giants of talent and knowledge. Jhikpghf

Non Sequitur
LoP Guest
lop guest
07-22-2019 01:04 AM

SkeptiSchism  Wrote: (07-22-2019 01:01 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-22-2019 12:59 AM)

In what way? And I mean, I doubt I'd have the qualifications/knowledge for that. I mean, I'm not stupid and I do have some math background (coded graphics, physics engines and dealt A LOT with geometry, collision detection sh*t like that). Which reminds me of someone who's almost NEVER mentioned, Herman Minkowski, Albert Einstein's teacher and the guy who established geometric relativity (he also happened to rewrite einstein's algebraic formulations in geometric terms, which imo is much cooler).
LoP Guest
lop guest
07-22-2019 01:06 AM

Minkowski's geometric relativity is used in literally EVERY game you've played and virtually any software EVER that has to do interference/collision/distance determinations, like anything with physics simulation, 3d animation apps, etc.
SkeptiSchism
07-22-2019 01:11 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-22-2019 01:06 AM)
Minkowski's geometric relativity is used in literally EVERY game you've played and virtually any software EVER that has to do interference/collision/distance determinations, like anything with physics simulation, 3d animation apps, etc.

Okay well I didn't know that, sometimes I play with physics simulations in Blender so that's cool.

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 465738
07-22-2019 01:14 AM

Minkowski space is pretty cool.

Einstein thought there were hidden variables waiting to be discovered which is why he said "God does not place dice". It might be better to say if God doesn't play dice he influences the game from a long way off. Bell's inequality proved there could not be local hidden variables but did not prove there could not be non-local ones.

Newton was a genius but I heard he spent the last ten years of his life looking for Bible codes.

My first homework problem in graduate mechanics was us Newtons laws to prove Kepler's laws of planetary motion.
SkeptiSchism
07-22-2019 01:16 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-22-2019 01:04 AM)
SkeptiSchism  Wrote: (07-22-2019 01:01 AM)

In what way? And I mean, I doubt I'd have the qualifications/knowledge for that. I mean, I'm not stupid and I do have some math background (coded graphics, physics engines and dealt A LOT with geometry, collision detection sh*t like that). Which reminds me of someone who's almost NEVER mentioned, Herman Minkowski, Albert Einstein's teacher and the guy who established geometric relativity (he also happened to rewrite einstein's algebraic formulations in geometric terms, which imo is much cooler).

Oh I just had a thought in my head that was like a burr under the saddle. That being, how can you, or me, or Opie know where these brilliant thoughts are coming from?

I've noticed in life that if you have a conscience, of good moral character and you're smart you still won't get anywhere. This is the way of the world, the world hates good morals and it elevates wicked corrupt people.

So all these brilliant people with brilliant thoughts have collectively contributed to the destruction of our ecosphere, and may be indirectly influenced by demonic entities.

Who's the truly smart person, the 3rd degree genius level individual recognized by society because the wicked spiritual forces in heavenly places exalt them to use their ideas to further corrupt the human race, or someone who humbles themselves before God and awaits the will of the Divine?

But here, I doubt 1 poster in a 1,000 would even know what I was talking about, cue all the atheists to bash the dumb Christian's head in for believing in God.

You'll all see, eternity is a very long time to remember each and every single word you've read and ponder their validity, forever and ever and ever in order to ignore the pain of missing out on God's promises.

LoP Guest
lop guest
07-22-2019 01:16 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-22-2019 01:14 AM)
Minkowski space is pretty cool.

Einstein thought there were hidden variables waiting to be discovered which is why he said "God does not place dice". It might be better to say if God doesn't play dice he influences the game from a long way off. Bell's inequality proved there could not be local hidden variables but did not prove there could not be non-local ones.

Newton was a genius but I heard he spent the last ten years of his life looking for Bible codes.

My first homework problem in graduate mechanics was us Newtons laws to prove Kepler's laws of planetary motion.

Yeah, other than the "supernatural" factor, there's also a problem with observational methods, assumptions etc which almost assures that some variables will remain well hidden, anyway. And so, people will still believe "chaos" or "random" exists.
PuddyCat
⚡I Want Tuna⚡
User ID: 348173
07-22-2019 01:18 AM

Quote:Video unavailable
The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

Who would like to punch that Youtube up loader wut?

Politics only interests me as it affects people psychologically.
Other than that, I couldn't care less about it.

SkeptiSchism
07-22-2019 01:20 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (07-22-2019 01:14 AM)

Yah he was a geomancer.

Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication