News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average

Giuliani will ‘absolutely’ face criminal charges for Ukraine meddling:
He Man
Another day in paradise
User ID: 509202
09-29-2019 09:28 PM

horn Giuliani will ‘absolutely’ face criminal charges for Ukraine meddling:
Advertisement
It will be interesting to see if the Trump Barr justice department or the FBI decide they have seen enough criminality to charge Giuliani. The House investigations could create a referral to the FBI to investigate Giuliani, even then it would be up to top brass to decide to shelve it or actually start an investigation, I imagine.

Giuliani will ‘absolutely’ face criminal charges for Ukraine meddling: Ex-SDNY prosecutor

"Appearing on MSNBC with host Alex Witt, a former SDNY prosecutor who served with Rudy Giuliani when he was a U.S. Attorney said there was no doubt in his mind that the former New York City mayor will face criminal charges over his dealings with officials in Ukraine.

Speaking with the host, attorney John Flannery noted that many of Giuliani’s former associates who served as prosecutors believe he has broken the law.

“It’s been a long time coming, the levels of disappointment with Rudy,” Flannery began. “When I first knew him, I thought he was the kind of fellow we would find on the Supreme Court in his Bobby Kennedy days before he went to Washington. Now I see a guy who should be arrested for impersonating a criminal defense attorney.”

Wit later in the interview pressed the former prosecutor about Giuliani’s shenanigans in Ukraine, asking, “Do you think Rudy Giuliani is in legal jeopardy?”

[b]“Absolutely, ” Flannery shot back without missing a beat. “We have a combination of bribery, we have the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act at risk here because we’re paying a favor, withholding funds and expecting a condition precedent that favors the president favorably before the funds are given, and we also have efforts to conceal the very document we had in this conversation by people in the White House.”[/b]

“We have the State Department involved, we have the Justice Department involved,” he continued. “This is a major scandal and hopefully by Halloween, we’ll figure out how to identify the articles of impeachment that correspond to this misconduct.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/giulian...rosecutor/

Making LOP Great again since 06-07-2013!

"Oh My God. This is terrible. This is the End of my Presidency.
I'm F'ed."
Donald Trump: 2017

[Image: JLaazQI.gif]

Mexico will pay for the pitchforks.
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2019 09:40 PM by He Man.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 517621
09-29-2019 09:29 PM

RE: Giuliani will ‘absolutely’ face criminal charges for Ukraine meddling:
When you see desperation like this from the left about them not wanting their corruption to come out you know we have hit the target Biden!
Quote this message in a reply
He Man
Another day in paradise
09-29-2019 09:30 PM

Rudy Giuliani Says Secretary Of State Mike Pompeo Was ‘Aware’ Of His Ukraine Efforts
Three House committees have subpoenaed Pompeo for documents related to the Trump administration’s dealings with Ukraine.

"President Donald Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani said Sunday that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo knew about his efforts to get Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden, a Democratic front-runner in the race to unseat Trump in 2020.

Giuliani’s comments come as Pompeo faces a wave of subpoenas from three House committees demanding documents related to their investigation of a whistleblower complaint filed last month regarding Trump’s dealings with Ukraine.

“Did Secretary of State Pompeo know you were doing these things? Did he ask you to do these things?” CBS’s Margaret Brennan asked Giuliani during Sunday’s episode of “Face the Nation.”

“He did not,” said Giuliani, the former mayor of New York City. “But when I talked to the secretary last week, he said that he was aware of it.”

Face The Nation

@FaceTheNation
[email protected] tells @margbrennan that Secretary Pompeo did not instruct him to reach out to Ukranians, but was “aware”

The complaint, authored by an unnamed U.S. intelligence official, alleges Trump repeatedly pressured Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to look into Biden and his son during a July phone call and that the White House tried to cover up the conversation.

The whistleblower named Giuliani as a “central figure” in this effort and alleged U.S. Special Representative for Ukraine Negotiations Kurt Volker advised Ukrainian officials on how to “navigate” Trump’s demands. Volker resigned Friday after the complaint was released to the public a day earlier.

Giuliani has repeatedly claimed that his meetings with Ukrainian operatives were carried out at the State Department’s behest, but Sunday marked the first time he has suggested Pompeo had direct knowledge of his efforts.

Giuliani told CBS that Volker called him on July 19, six days before Trump’s call with Zelensky, to ask if he would meet Andriy Yermak, one of Zelensky’s top aides. He said he then met with Yermak and later debriefed Volker and U.S. Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland about their exchange.

“At the time, they didn’t mention the secretary of state,” Giuliani said. “When I spoke to the secretary last week, I said, ‘Are you aware of this?’ And he said, ‘Yes, I know about this.’”

The State Department did not immediately respond to a HuffPost request for comment.

The whistleblower complaint prompted House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Tuesday to formally announce an impeachment inquiry into Trump.

Giuliani said earlier Sunday that he’s “proud of what he did” and that he would cooperate with the impeachment inquiry if Trump asked him to.

“I have to be guided by my client,” he told ABC’s “This Week,” referring to Trump. “If he decides that he wants me to testify, of course, I’ll testify ― even though I think Adam Schiff is an illegitimate [House Intelligence Committee] chairman.”

Schiff said Sunday that he hasn’t decided whether he wants Giuliani to testify."

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/rudy-giul...9647aa3ee7

I'm F'ed."

Luvapottamus
User ID: 372884
09-29-2019 09:33 PM

It'll be interesting to see if Trumpies cheer this or hate it.

chuckle

There is no such thing as sovereign debt. Reinstate Greenbacks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb5OQUElilo
Tax Wallstreet Party
United Front Against Austerity
Natura Naturans
User ID: 510550
09-29-2019 09:34 PM

Sure, ignore the massive corruption of Biden and Hillary Clinton, charge Giuliani who is trying to get to the bottom of the Democrat crimes. Just like the DNC gatekeeper, our LOP Democratic apologist tries to deflect.

“The highest activity a human being can attain is learning for understanding, because to understand is to be free.” --Baruch Spinoza
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 517621
09-29-2019 09:35 PM

Natura Naturans  Wrote: (09-29-2019 09:34 PM)
Sure, ignore the massive corruption of Biden and Hillary Clinton, charge Giuliani who is trying to get to the bottom of the Democrat crimes. Just like the DNC gatekeeper, our LOP Democratic apologist tries to deflect.

articles like this are just someones opinion......
Luvapottamus
09-29-2019 09:36 PM

"America's Mayor" gonna save us from Hillary?

chuckle

Tax Wallstreet Party
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 470368
09-29-2019 09:44 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-29-2019 09:29 PM)
When you see desperation like this from the left about them not wanting their corruption to come out you know we have hit the target Biden!

I call this quack flak.

It probably goes deeper. Deeper than the so called Russia Collusion.

Remember:

He who attacks first usually has something worse to hide.

I think they will result to something really dastardly if the Bullybrats don't get their way.
He Man
Another day in paradise
09-29-2019 09:44 PM

So far there is no evidence of criminal behavior by Biden or Hillary Clinton. Hillary is the most examined and investigated human being in US history, Republican political opposition researchers, Trump political researchers, House of Rep. investigations, FBI investigations and decisions by the FBI to not press charges. It is hard to see what she could have done that would not have already produced any indictment under a Trump DOJ/FBI.

I'm F'ed."

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2019 09:45 PM by He Man.) Quote this message in a reply
Luvapottamus
09-29-2019 09:46 PM

He Man  Wrote: (09-29-2019 09:44 PM)

So far there is no evidence of criminal behavior by Biden or Hillary Clinton. Hillary is the most examined and investigated human being in US history, Republican political opposition researchers, Trump political researchers, House of Rep. investigations, FBI investigations and decisions by the FBI to not press charges. It is hard to see what she could have done that would not have already produced any indictment under a Trump DOJ/FBI.

She had her server wiped.

That's destruction of evidence.

Tax Wallstreet Party
He Man
Another day in paradise
09-29-2019 09:53 PM

Luvapottamus  Wrote: (09-29-2019 09:46 PM)
He Man  Wrote: (09-29-2019 09:44 PM)

No it was not actually. That was all looked at carefully by the FBI, then they said she didn't do anything bad enough to be indicted. She broke rules but didn't break any actual indictable laws.

I'm F'ed."

Eldog Wilbury
User ID: 517646
09-29-2019 09:56 PM

Nope...he won't.
Isabella
User ID: 421592
09-29-2019 09:59 PM

Just this week Joe digevona and wife they were hired by Dmitry Firtash who was indited in Chicago on some kind of embezzlement/fraud (?) in India with his mining company. and arrested iin Austria and fighting an extradition to the US to be tried.

Firtash was business partners with Manafort and refused to be interviewed by Mueller.
Giuliani had called Firtash some kind of patriot or hero for not testifing.Rofl

"Trump reportedly worked with 2 'off the books' lawyers to pressure Ukraine for damaging information"
Source: Insider

"Fox News' Chris Wallace reported Sunday morning that President Donald Trump has worked with two personal lawyers, in addition to former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, to pressure Ukrainian officials.

Joseph diGenova and Victoria Toensing are two former federal prosecutors who are now best-known for their pro-Trump media appearances. The husband and wife duo run a law firm in Washington, D.C.

Trump formerly tried to recruit the two for his legal defense in the Russia probe, but a conflict of interest prohibited them from joining the president's legal team at that time.

Along with Giuliani, who previously denied that any other attorneys were involved, diGenova and Toensing worked with the president "off the books," so as not to involve the White House, in trying to solicit damaging information about Joe Biden from Ukrainian officials.

Trump's quest for information that could harm Biden's 2020 campaign prospects is the subject of the whistleblower complaint that prompted the impeachment inquiry into Trump's behavior."

more
Read more: https://www.insider.com/trump-lawyers-bi...ine-2019-9

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2019 09:59 PM by Isabella.) Quote this message in a reply
Isabella
09-29-2019 10:02 PM

‘Off The Books’

Trump-Supporting Lawyers diGenova and Toensing Teamed Up With Giuliani to Dig Up Ukraine Dirt on Biden:

Report cited a U.S. official who said all three were working off the books apart from the administration, and the only person who knew “what they were doing is President Trump.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/joe-digeno...den-report

Luvapottamus
09-29-2019 10:07 PM

He Man  Wrote: (09-29-2019 09:53 PM)
Luvapottamus  Wrote: (09-29-2019 09:46 PM)

No it was not actually. That was all looked at carefully by the FBI, then they said she didn't do anything bad enough to be indicted. She broke rules but didn't break any actual indictable laws.

lol

They can't know that without the EVIDENCE.

Which she destroyed.

chuckle

Tax Wallstreet Party
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication