News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average

The Name of the Moshiach has been revealed
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 517947
10-01-2019 08:11 PM

The Name of the Moshiach has been revealed
Advertisement
A recent development - aside from the note that caused the controversy...

https://roadturn.com/rabbi-kaduri-ariel-...-yeshua-2/

40 years ago the unlikely political stalemate in Israel was revealed to Rabbi Kaduri asa sign that the Messiah would be “at the door”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEUJhQ-e15g
Quote this message in a reply
Lakeofmarch
Key to the Bottomless Pit
User ID: 513523
10-01-2019 08:17 PM

RE: The Name of the Moshiach has been revealed
(1) We are not only being watched; we are being controlled, but don't know it; they remain beyond our threshold of vision.

(2) They work for a higher purpose, one we can't understand but which fits ourconcepts of spiritual, moral purposes.

(3) We are instruments, therefore, of an invisible spiritual force which causes us to grow and develop in certain arranged directions.

(4) Some of usare either part oftheir race or can be elevated to their level, as they work through theseindividuals.

(5) The probablereason for their concealment is our evil qualities. We cannot betrusted, individually or collectively (man qua beast).

(6) A critical moment has approached or is approaching; this is a unique period in their work, therefore in our use-purpose.

(7) The extent of camouflage and delusion induced in us is extraordinary in amount and degree.

-Philip K. Dick, "Exegesis"
---
That is why things are always 'at the door' and are not beheld in a here.. if you are it, you have things to do, and if you aren't, you have no need to be speaking.

[Image: 8_j3kiwH7zG9DHhUY0YX4QHaEK.jpg]

All the world says my Tao is great, but seems odd, like nothing on earth.
If it was like anything else, how small it would have been from the very beginning!
https://terebess.hu/english/tao/wu.html
[Image: Figura-081.jpg]
Son Calenda/Fudo Myoo
secretsun.blogspot.com
-NO8DO-
afraid
User ID: 517950
10-01-2019 08:22 PM

Their Messiah is the Demiurge which they've learned to Master.

Golden sands embrace these shores
As crystalline seas open up to infinity
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJAUrPLUfyrXFgJICiDcY...&s]
Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 517951
10-01-2019 08:28 PM

Their 'Messiah' is our Antichrist.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 517955
10-01-2019 08:55 PM

But this is about their guy - top highly respected rabbi - telling them that the Name of the Moshiach (Christ) is Yeshua (Jesus)!

Yes, you read that right!

Just let that sink in for a moment.

Now read on:

Rabbi Kaduri, Ariel Sharon and Jesus (Yeshua)
In the “very interesting” category comes this prophecy by the famous Jewish Rabbi, Yitzchak Kaduri.

It is said that the Lubavitcher Rebbe predicted that Rabbi Kaduri would bear witness to the coming of the Messiah. That got my attention, because quotes from the Lubavitcher Rebbe (Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson) comprise one of my favorite books, Bringing Heaven Down to Earth: 365 Meditations of the Rebbe.

During his final years on Earth, Rabbi Kaduri’s thoughts were centered on the coming of the One who would redeem Israel. The Rabbi passed on in January of 2006.

Rabbi Kaduri’s Prophecy
Photo of Rabbi KaduriBefore his death, though, he wrote down two hints about the Messiah (Mashiach). First, that Messiah would appear after the death of Ariel Sharon. Next, that the Messiah’s name is Yehoshua, Yeshua, Yahusha … you got it, the one that most English speaking moderns call Jesus.

Very interesting … AND 2006 is the same year Ariel Sharon was declared to be incapacitated: serious medical problems began in January, the very month Rabbi Kaduri died.

News Flash, January 28, 2013: An MRI brain scan has shown “significant brain activity” in Ariel Sharon. His medical crisis has now lasted for seven years. Is his condition about ready to change?

News Flash, January 1, 2014: Reports now say, Ariel Sharon is suffering kidney damage, and his condition has worsened.

News Flash, January 11, 2014: Ariel Sharon has passed from this world.

Could Rabbi Kaduri’s Prophecy be True?
Yes, there is big controversy over this–many claiming that it is all an invention of Christians, and others saying it is a sign that the end of the world as we know it is imminent.

Any way you cut it… the entire situation is both strange and interesting. I need to research more, before I can comment, but didn’t want to hold back on sharing the video below. By the way, I know nothing about the folks who are behind this film, but I do appreciate their making it available.

I’ll close with a snippet of this followup, from the Israel Today website…

Israel Today was given access to many of the rabbi’s manuscripts, written in his own hand for the exclusive use of his students. Most striking were the cross-like symbols painted by Kaduri all over the pages. In the Jewish tradition, one does not use crosses. In fact, even the use of a plus sign is discouraged because it might be mistaken for a cross.

But there they were, scribbled in the rabbi’s own hand. When we asked what those symbols meant, Rabbi David Kaduri said they were “signs of the angel.” Pressed further about the meaning of the “signs of the angel,” he said he had no idea. Rabbi David Kaduri went on to explain that only his father had had a spiritual relationship with God and had met the Messiah in his dreams …

More info (videos) at link:
https://roadturn.com/rabbi-kaduri-ariel-...-yeshua-2/

And yes this is a real story, it is not fake news! Check it out...
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 517869
10-01-2019 08:58 PM

Then you know the Name of the Moshiach has been revealed. Not repealed, not refunded, not resigned or other words. A favorite Demiurge alias for your dossier.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 517956
10-01-2019 09:00 PM

Pin request please
Lakeofmarch
User ID: 513523
10-01-2019 09:02 PM

Troll14
For Tlaloc's sake, man, grow a pair.

If it was like anything else, how small it would have been from the very beginning!
Son Calenda/Fudo Myoo
secretsun.blogspot.com
-NO8DO-
LoP Guest
lop guest
10-01-2019 09:14 PM

Only a gentleman knows that it takes a pair to be deliberately polite in an impolite world. Do you know what that means?

This should be making headlines.

I wonder why that has not been the case.
LoP Guest
lop guest
10-01-2019 09:16 PM

Penelope Lane
I'm super in love!!
User ID: 422226
10-01-2019 09:21 PM

Lakeofmarch  Wrote: (10-01-2019 09:02 PM)

Troll14
For Tlaloc's sake, man, grow a pair.

Pair of boobies or testicles??

We must be very clear on this point.

chuckle

Follow Lois Lane to Penelope Lane.
Lakeofmarch
User ID: 524466
11-19-2019 10:00 PM

A pair of neurons to rub together, at the very least. There's no need for another Chosenite 'rebel', plenty for new and effective awareness.

Son Calenda/Fudo Myoo
secretsun.blogspot.com
-NO8DO-
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2019 10:02 PM by Lakeofmarch.) Quote this message in a reply
The Ghost of David Carradine
The b-word is back.
User ID: 487318
11-19-2019 10:15 PM

Add that to the prophecy by the Gaon about Russia taking over Crimea and then Istanbul.
The Ghost of David Carradine
The b-word is back.
User ID: 487318
11-19-2019 10:15 PM

5* for Rav Kaduri
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 522194
11-19-2019 10:18 PM

The Ghost of David Carradine  Wrote: (11-19-2019 10:15 PM)
5* for Rav Kaduri

I thought you died?
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication