News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average

The Pope says Jesus Christ is not god
xxxxxxxxxxxx
lop guest
User ID: 519507
10-13-2019 01:39 AM

heart The Pope says Jesus Christ is not god
Advertisement
Why would he do that? The Pope is no Christian
Quote this message in a reply
Coolchick
Rock 'n roll Elite
User ID: 53
10-13-2019 01:46 AM

RE: The Pope says Jesus Christ is not god
well he isnt is he..?

he's god's son..

1dunno1

Just Plain Nuts.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 438276
10-13-2019 01:48 AM

link?
Black [email protected]
We All Watching
User ID: 443275
10-13-2019 01:48 AM

Coolchick  Wrote: (10-13-2019 01:46 AM)
well he isnt is he..?

he's god's son..

1dunno1

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1:1

Read it real slow chuckle
(This post was last modified: 10-13-2019 01:48 AM by Black [email protected].) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 519495
10-13-2019 01:49 AM

If the Pope says Jesus Christ is not god, then this confirmation of information will only help your penance stare. Memetic rationalizations have reduced afterlife options to lifestyle choices. Query her party.
PopEye
( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
User ID: 436592

Black [email protected]  Wrote: (10-13-2019 01:48 AM)
Coolchick  Wrote: (10-13-2019 01:46 AM)
well he isnt is he..?

he's god's son..

1dunno1

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1:1

facepalm

Non Sequitur
Black [email protected]
We All Watching
User ID: 443275

PopEye  Wrote: (10-13-2019 01:49 AM)
Black [email protected]  Wrote: (10-13-2019 01:48 AM)

facepalm

You follow me like a moth to light chuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 372620
10-13-2019 01:51 AM

its based off what an atheist interviewer claims francis said.

in other words just blah blah.
PopEye
( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
User ID: 436592
10-13-2019 01:52 AM

Black [email protected]  Wrote: (10-13-2019 01:49 AM)
PopEye  Wrote: (10-13-2019 01:49 AM)
facepalm

You follow me like a moth to light chuckle

Nope.

You post nonsense on a public forum and I occasionally respond.

Non Sequitur
Kangor Bot
lop guest
User ID: 519510
10-13-2019 02:03 AM

xxxxxxxxxxxx  Wrote: (10-13-2019 01:39 AM)

Your trouble and confusion is something you need to discuss with your pope .... perhaps he has misunderstood his position in the world .... most popes endeavor to place their earthly existence above that of any historical figure... and they could do so every day it seems ...and some go so far as to think that they like god ...or are god... perhaps your pope is feeling the effects of office ... or the after effects of last night in the dimly lit chambers ... either way i am sure he will be fine after this years donations are counted from around the world ...
dadmansabode
User ID: 507594
10-13-2019 02:38 AM

Indeed Jesus is God ... the Deity of Jesus Christ

therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins .. for unless you believe that I AM (the name of God) .. you will die in your sins ..... John 08:24
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness .... Genesis 1:26
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Jews answered him . . . for a good work we do not stone you ..
but for blasphemy .. and because you .. being a man .. >> make yourself out to be God << ......... the Jewish leaders got his message very well .... Jesus Claimed to be God .... John 10:33
And he is before all things .. and by him all things consist (hold together) he Who is the image of the invisible God .. the firstborn of every creature:.
Jesus sends his Apostles to baptize in the > NAME < (singular) of the Father / the Son and the Holy Spirit

If you really knew me .. you would know my Father as well .. From now on .. you do know him and have seen him . . . Philip said .. Lord .. show us the Father and that will be enough for us . . . Jesus answered .. Don't you know me .. Philip .. even after I have been among you such a long time . . . Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father . . . John 14

For to which of the angels did God ever say .. You are my Son .. Today I have become your Father .. Or again .. I will be his Father .. and he will be my Son . . . And again .. when he brings his firstborn into the world .. he says . . . Let all God's angels worship him .. Now about the angels he says .. He makes his angels winds .. and his servants flames of fire . . . But about the Son he says .. Your throne .. O God .. is forever and ever .. and the scepter of your kingdom is a righteous scepter . . . Hebrews 1:5
For unto us a child is born .. unto us a son is given .. and the government shall be upon his shoulder .. and his name shall be called Wonderful .. Counselor .. The mighty God .. The everlasting Father .. The Prince of Peace . . . Isaiah 9:6

The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son .. and they will call him Immanuel .. which means . . . God with us . . . Matthew 01:23

John 01:01 - In the beginning was the Word .. and the Word was with God .. and the Word was God

John 01:14 - The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us .. We have seen his glory .. the glory of the One and Only .. who came from the Father .. full of grace and truth

See to it that no-one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy .. which depends on human tradition and the basic principles of this world rather than on Christ .. For in Christ all the fulness of the Deity lives in bodily form . . . and you have been given fulness in Christ .. who is the Head over every power and authority . . . Colossians 2:8-10

Now Thomas (called Didymus) .. one of the Twelve .. was not with the disciples when Jesus came . . . So the other disciples told him .. We have seen the Lord .. But he said to them . . Unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were .. and put my hand into his side .. I will not believe it . . . A week later his disciples were in the house again .. and Thomas was with them . . Though the doors were locked .. Jesus came and stood among them and said . . . Peace be with you . . . Then he said to Thomas .. Put your finger here .. see my hands .. Reach out your hand and put it into my side .. Stop doubting and believe . . . Thomas said to him .. My Lord and my God . . . Then Jesus told him .. Because you have seen me .. you have believed . . . blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed . . . Jesus did many other miraculous signs in the presence of his disciples .. which are not recorded in this book .. But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ .. the Son of God .. and that by believing you may have life in his name . . . John 20

And at his appointed season he brought his word to light through the preaching entrusted to me by the command of God our Savior . . . Titus 01:03

We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding .. so that we may know him who is true .. And we are in him who is true .. even in his Son Jesus Christ . . . He is the true God and eternal life . . . I John 5:20

Revelation 22:13 ... "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end."
Revelation 1:8 ... "I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."
Revelation 21:6-7 ... Then He said to me, "It is done I am the Alpha and the Omega,
the beginning and the end I will give to the one who thirsts from the spring of the water of life without cost. "He who overcomes will inherit these things,
and I will be his God and he will be My son.
Revelation 1:17-18 ... When I saw Him, I fell at His feet like a dead man And He placed His right hand on me, saying, "Do not be afraid; I am the first and the last, and the living One; and I was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of death and of Hades.

Isaiah 44:6 ... "Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: 'I am the first and I am the last, And there is no God besides Me.
Isaiah 48:12 ... "Listen to Me, O Jacob, even Israel whom I called; I am He, I am the first, I am also the last.

[Image: 0826-200XX.jpg]
myexperience1
User ID: 516418
10-13-2019 03:15 AM

xxxxxxxxxxxx  Wrote: (10-13-2019 01:39 AM)

Titles do not represent any condition other than a living human being imposing the statement title in a human life, as a human.

Satanists however have been trying to form a fake human male theory about the use of titles in human life claiming it will give them a code to Jesus Christ, science pyramid Temple.

Jesus was a human male.

Human males invented the science statement for PHI...so Jesus was never PHI....but a male who invented the science statement for PHI, could relate fact of self evidence that PHI was involved in his own human life attacked by his own human forced sciences.

Which is what science conferred to self human about self, human.

Therefore as the Bible is said to own pre owned speaking advices about brothers sharing information with brothers, it did not own their own natural life experience, everyday information did it Satanist?

The answer is no....therefore the Bible only proved that because you invented science as a human that your own science encoded condition affected you, giving you living proof that science only exists by a male human existing claiming I invented science.

If you used common human sense instead of being a lying Satanist.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 519555
10-13-2019 04:12 PM

dadmansabode  Wrote: (10-13-2019 02:38 AM)
Indeed Jesus is God ... the Deity of Jesus Christ

therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins .. for unless you believe that I AM (the name of God) .. you will die in your sins ..... John 08:24
Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness .... Genesis 1:26
The Jews answered him . . . for a good work we do not stone you ..
but for blasphemy .. and because you .. being a man .. >> make yourself out to be God << ......... the Jewish leaders got his message very well .... Jesus Claimed to be God .... John 10:33
And he is before all things .. and by him all things consist (hold together) he Who is the image of the invisible God .. the firstborn of every creature:.
Jesus sends his Apostles to baptize in the > NAME < (singular) of the Father / the Son and the Holy Spirit

If you really knew me .. you would know my Father as well .. From now on .. you do know him and have seen him . . . Philip said .. Lord .. show us the Father and that will be enough for us . . . Jesus answered .. Don't you know me .. Philip .. even after I have been among you such a long time . . . Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father . . . John 14

For to which of the angels did God ever say .. You are my Son .. Today I have become your Father .. Or again .. I will be his Father .. and he will be my Son . . . And again .. when he brings his firstborn into the world .. he says . . . Let all God's angels worship him .. Now about the angels he says .. He makes his angels winds .. and his servants flames of fire . . . But about the Son he says .. Your throne .. O God .. is forever and ever .. and the scepter of your kingdom is a righteous scepter . . . Hebrews 1:5
For unto us a child is born .. unto us a son is given .. and the government shall be upon his shoulder .. and his name shall be called Wonderful .. Counselor .. The mighty God .. The everlasting Father .. The Prince of Peace . . . Isaiah 9:6

The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son .. and they will call him Immanuel .. which means . . . God with us . . . Matthew 01:23

John 01:01 - In the beginning was the Word .. and the Word was with God .. and the Word was God

John 01:14 - The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us .. We have seen his glory .. the glory of the One and Only .. who came from the Father .. full of grace and truth

See to it that no-one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy .. which depends on human tradition and the basic principles of this world rather than on Christ .. For in Christ all the fulness of the Deity lives in bodily form . . . and you have been given fulness in Christ .. who is the Head over every power and authority . . . Colossians 2:8-10

Now Thomas (called Didymus) .. one of the Twelve .. was not with the disciples when Jesus came . . . So the other disciples told him .. We have seen the Lord .. But he said to them . . Unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were .. and put my hand into his side .. I will not believe it . . . A week later his disciples were in the house again .. and Thomas was with them . . Though the doors were locked .. Jesus came and stood among them and said . . . Peace be with you . . . Then he said to Thomas .. Put your finger here .. see my hands .. Reach out your hand and put it into my side .. Stop doubting and believe . . . Thomas said to him .. My Lord and my God . . . Then Jesus told him .. Because you have seen me .. you have believed . . . blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed . . . Jesus did many other miraculous signs in the presence of his disciples .. which are not recorded in this book .. But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ .. the Son of God .. and that by believing you may have life in his name . . . John 20

And at his appointed season he brought his word to light through the preaching entrusted to me by the command of God our Savior . . . Titus 01:03

We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding .. so that we may know him who is true .. And we are in him who is true .. even in his Son Jesus Christ . . . He is the true God and eternal life . . . I John 5:20

Revelation 22:13 ... "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end."
Revelation 1:8 ... "I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."
Revelation 21:6-7 ... Then He said to me, "It is done I am the Alpha and the Omega,
the beginning and the end I will give to the one who thirsts from the spring of the water of life without cost. "He who overcomes will inherit these things,
and I will be his God and he will be My son.
Revelation 1:17-18 ... When I saw Him, I fell at His feet like a dead man And He placed His right hand on me, saying, "Do not be afraid; I am the first and the last, and the living One; and I was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of death and of Hades.

Isaiah 44:6 ... "Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: 'I am the first and I am the last, And there is no God besides Me.
Isaiah 48:12 ... "Listen to Me, O Jacob, even Israel whom I called; I am He, I am the first, I am also the last.

link to image: http://*****/m/macarthur/0826-200XX.jpg

John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and [to] my God, and your God.

Revelation
3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the Temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, [which is] New Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and [I will write upon him] my NEW name.
3:13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
A Freeman
User ID: 519570
10-13-2019 08:05 PM

Who the pope really is...

2 Thessalonians 2:3-12
2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for [that day shall not come], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of the Destroyer;
2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God (the Holy Father).
2:5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
2:6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
2:7 For the mystery (Rev. 17:5) of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth [will let], until he be taken out of the way.
2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the [Sword of the] Spirit from his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness [of the enlightening] of his coming:
2:9 [Even the Wicked], whose coming is the work of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders (2 Cor. 11:13-15),
2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the Truth, that they might be saved.
2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the Truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

More about the pope
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 503107
10-14-2019 05:42 PM

A Freeman  Wrote: (10-13-2019 08:05 PM)
Who the pope really is...
chuckle You quote a book put together by the Catholic church to try to claim that the leader of the Catholic church is evil. Oh the irony.

Quote:More about the pope
^^ and that's why your information is not reliable.
You quote one cult while complaining about another.

Matthew 24:24-26 - For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time. 26 “So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,(or in London)’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,(or in London)’ do not believe it.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication