News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Poll: Should Flat Earth be a Topic of Discussion allowed here a Lunatic Outpost.
Yes, regardless of whether I agree with the topic or not it should be allowed to be discussed.
No, regardless of my beliefs I don't think it should be discussed.
I don't care either way, as people who don't want to participate don't have to enter the thread.
[Show Results]

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average

Should Flat Earth be a Topic of Discussion allowed on LOP: Non-Biased Poll Answers
seasnake
User ID: 67904
11-15-2019 03:42 AM

heart Should Flat Earth be a Topic of Discussion allowed on LOP: Non-Biased Poll Answers
Advertisement
It was a good move closing the previous Should Flat Earth be a Topic of Discussion allowed here a Lunatic Outpost poll thread as its questions were awfully biased. As such, this new thread has removed such biased statements in each of the answers to provide a much fairer polling.

Old thread results with biased polling choices: http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-153632-page-60.html

Yes, it is a valuable topic that needs discussion regardless if most people participating in the thread simply use it to mock the believers. 18 30.00%

No, it is the 21st Century and there is absolutely no reason to discuss a subject that has been largely discredited, and only supported by a few idiots. 50.00% 30 50.00%

I Don't Care! I believe the topic is stupid and only retards believe it, so I just ignore the threads when I see them. 12 20.00%

------

Please do not lock this thread.
Poll will Time out in 7 days.

Need to be able to compare it against the biased answers poll results.
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2019 03:56 AM by seasnake.) Quote this message in a reply
LunaC
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
User ID: 516263
11-15-2019 03:44 AM

RE: New Should Flat Earth be a Topic of Discussion allowed here a Luna
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=6024520]

Fléctere Si Néqueo Súperos Acheronta Movebo
I never dreamed I'd grow up to be an asshole. But here I am. Killing it.
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2019 03:44 AM by LunaC.) Quote this message in a reply
⚡☥Anubis☥⚡
User ID: 523637
11-15-2019 03:45 AM

RE: New Should Flat Earth be a Topic of Discussion allowed here a Luna
None of my business.

[Image: 9.baby-goats.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
grav
User ID: 365193
11-15-2019 04:10 AM

Should Flat Earth be a Topic of Discussion allowed on LOP: Non-Biased Poll Answers
I voted.

chuckle
cuz this is . just . just . goofy
[Image: dscovrepicmoontransitfull.gif?resize=985%2C554]

• 37 Experiments Proving FE: https://youtu.be/OoxhDtnRmBk
• 200 Proofs Earth Is Not a Spinning Ball, http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/...-ball.html
• Flat Earth Research: pp. 999-1001,
http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-90006-p...t=Research
seasnake
11-15-2019 06:53 AM

RE: Should Flat Earth be a Topic of Discussion allowed on LOP: Non-Biased Poll Answers
grav  Wrote: (11-15-2019 04:10 AM)
I voted.

chuckle
cuz this is . just . just . goofy
[Image: dscovrepicmoontransitfull.gif?resize=985%2C554]

you voted upon this one, but refused to cast upon the last, I'll take that as an approval of the wording of the survey choices
daersoulkeeper
User ID: 511408
11-15-2019 08:05 AM

RE: Should Flat Earth be a Topic of Discussion allowed on LOP: Non-Biased Poll Answers
Bump
blind prophet
Teiresias
User ID: 458642
11-15-2019 08:11 AM

Fk your poll.

Fk flat earth being a visible read in the threads here. Yours does the same damage.

Still accomplishes what the original thread did.

A curious onlooker visits site, sees flat earth, these peeps are nuts leaves and never comes back.

Poison the well lite.

D told me once, "But do we really want people" forgot the precise words after, Miyagi after after, unquote but paraphrase "that judgemental" here.....

It's a fking psyop.

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: 300px-Anarchist.svg.png]

Roll the bones
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2019 08:12 AM by blind prophet.) Quote this message in a reply
seasnake
11-15-2019 08:15 AM

blind prophet  Wrote: (11-15-2019 08:11 AM)
Fk your poll.

Fk flat earth being a visible read in the threads here. Yours does the same damage.

Still accomplishes what the original thread did.

A curious onlooker visits site, sees flat earth, these peeps are nuts leaves and never comes back.

Poison the well lite.

D told me once, "But do we really want people" forgot the precise words after, Miyagi after after, unquote but paraphrase "that judgemental" here.....

It's a fking psyop.

Seems to me like a lot of people coming to this site left other boards due to unfair censorship and the inability to discuss topics. That is what really has set LOP apart from the others in the past, the others are policed like a hawk and tend to be pay to participate scams. You go against their leaders and you are out. I am against turning LOP into them. It also should be noted that those who post in the Flat Earth thread are LOPs faithful regulars.
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2019 08:16 AM by seasnake.) Quote this message in a reply
b̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
⛧ ♛ ⛧
User ID: 444029
11-15-2019 08:16 AM

"I don't care".
seasnake
11-15-2019 08:20 AM

If the following is happening across the globe, then I really think we should do our best to keep LOP a safe place to talk about whatever we want cause there simply aren't many of such places remaining.

no local forums in the UK
LOP Guest http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-155131.html

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-15-2019 07:57 AM)
can't find em, they don't want locals communicating because real news gets out, you hear now and again of the murders and rapes and stabbings.....*(that wasn't a problem in the 70's)....what's changed? hmm?
any local forums you can find are HEAVILY moderated, we are not free to talk, we are being controlled, you can't dicsuss politics on a sport site, you can't discuss crime or anything but the 'interest' of the forum, there is no free forum where locals can talk and network
seasnake
11-15-2019 08:24 AM

From my Conspiracy Board Theorists Are the Watchers thread at http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-155105.html

seasnake  Wrote: (11-15-2019 03:35 AM)
We watch world events and bicker amongst ourselves over stuff that has occurred, is occurring, and may occur. We point out far flung theories and far flung scenarios. We are the watcher of the net.

We might lose all of our freedom and rights over time, but I'd like to think we will at least put up a fight for them.
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2019 08:27 AM by seasnake.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 524297
11-15-2019 08:29 AM

Your poll is biased.....

chuckle
seasnake
11-15-2019 08:34 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-15-2019 08:29 AM)
Your poll is biased.....

chuckle

The choices are fair, how would you have worded them? I mean, if you want to look at bullshit biased answer choices I listed what they originally were from the first thread.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 524297
11-15-2019 08:48 AM

Are you being ignored?
seasnake
11-15-2019 08:57 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-15-2019 08:48 AM)
Are you being ignored?

If you are asking if its clear that you are ignoring my question, then I'd say yes.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication