News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

BREAKING: Smoking Gun on fire: live impeachment hearing discussion
He Man
Another day in paradise
User ID: 509202
11-19-2019 06:15 PM

banana BREAKING: Smoking Gun on fire: live impeachment hearing discussion
Advertisement
Youtube live free hearing streaming:

Wow the hearings are really getting to the heart of Trump's bribery/extortion to
further his own personal interests in getting dirt on his campaign opponent. Scream1

‘Smoking gun so hot it’s still on fire’: Ex-US Attorney astonished by text shown in Vindman testimony

"A former U.S. Attorney says Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman has delivered “smoking gun” evidence of a quid pro quo arrangement between President Donald Trump and Ukraine.

The National Security Council staffer told a House impeachment inquiry that he was aware of — and alarmed by — efforts as early as March to pressure Ukraine to announce an investigation of Joe Biden and his son, which he believed were conducted to deliver a political benefit the president.

The counsel for House Democrats then showed a text sent 30 minutes before Trump’s July 25 call to Ukraine’s president Volodymyr Zelensky, which shows the special envoy Kurt Volker dangling a White House visit to a Zelensky aide in exchange for an investigation.

“Good lunch — thanks. Heard from White House — assuming President Z convinces trump he will investigate / ‘get to the bottom of what happened’ in 2016, we will nail down date for visit to Washington. Good luck! See you tomorrow – kurt.”

Joyce Alene

@JoyceWhiteVance
Volker, who testifies today, sent this text to Zelensky aide 30 minutes before the July 25 call where Trump asks for a “favor.” This is a smoking gun so hot that it’s still on fire. https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1196808698779328513

Aaron Rupar

@atrupar
Replying to @atrupar
Somewhere out there Stringer Bell is shaking his head and swearing

Joyce Vance, the former U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Alabama, said that evidence was extremely damning in the impeachment inquiry.

Vindman had testified that Zelensky appeared to be prepared for Trump’s request on the July 25 call, which he listened in on, and the NSC staffer agreed that text may have helped.

“Volker, who testifies today, sent this text to Zelensky aide 30 minutes before the July 25 call where Trump asks for a ‘favor,'” Vance tweeted. “This is a smoking gun so hot that it’s still on fire.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/11/smoking...testimony/

Making LOP Great again since 06-07-2013!

"Oh My God. This is terrible. This is the End of my Presidency.
I'm F'ed."
Donald Trump: 2017

[Image: JLaazQI.gif]

Mexico will pay for the pitchforks.
Quote this message in a reply
Яudis
The Contrarian
User ID: 524609
11-19-2019 06:23 PM

RE: BREAKING: Smoking Gun on fire: live impeachment hearing discussion
I heard it from a friend who!

Well Who is the Original Source!
The Whistle BLOWER is Actually CRAP when you examine what is being said!

Every Single Witness that has been called so far, "IS CRAP"!
Not One Has Original Source Validity!

The Whistle Blower Needs to say who his source is!
The ONLY Way to PROVE ANYTHING, Is to Bring the Original Source FORWARD!
He Man
Another day in paradise
11-19-2019 06:24 PM

Parnas claimed Trump ordered “secret mission” to push for Biden probe at White House Hanukkah party
The indicted Giuliani associate is willing to testify in the impeachment inquiry after recently firing his attorney

ev Parnas, the indicted associate of Rudy Giuliani who helped the former New York mayor hunt for dirt on former Vice President Joe Biden in Ukraine, allegedly claimed that President Donald Trump personally tasked him with a “secret mission” to pressure Ukraine to investigate Biden at a White House party.

Parnas and Igor Fruman, who were indicted last month on charges alleging that they funneled foreign cash into U.S. elections, including a $325,000 contribution to a pro-Trump super PAC, appeared in a photo taken alongside Giuliani, Trump and Vice President Mike Pence at the White House Hanukkah party last year.

During the party, Parnas and Fruman slipped out for a private meeting with Trump and Giuliani, two acquaintances who Parnas confided in told CNN. Parnas allegedly told his confidants after the meeting that the “big guy,” which is how he purportedly referred to the president, had assigned him and Fruman a “secret mission” to pressure Ukraine into investigating Biden and his son Hunter.

Parnas and Fruman were reportedly assigned to be Giuliani’s operatives on the ground in Ukraine. Parnas allegedly described it to at least one associate as a sort of “James Bond mission.”

"Parnas viewed the assignment as a great crusade," one of his confidants told CNN. "He believed he was doing the right thing for Trump."

Giuliani’s attorney denied any private meeting between Trump and Parnas that night, claiming that Parnas suffered from “delusions of grandeur.” But CNN reported that Parnas was very close to Giuliani at that point, and he attended the funeral of former President George H.W. Bush as the Trump attorney’s guest one day before the party.

Joseph Bondy, one of Parnas’ attorneys, told CNN, "Mr. Parnas at all times believed that he was acting only on behalf of the president, as directed by his personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, and never on behalf of any Ukrainian officials."

Former federal prosecutor Kenneth McCallion, who has multiple high-level clients in Ukraine, told CNN that he also heard about the Hanukkah party meeting from some of his clients, who had allegedly spoken to Parnas.

"Parnas told everyone in Ukraine about the White House meeting. He was adamant he was 'their guy' — that they chose him to be their ambassador in Ukraine," McCallion said.

Parnas’ account, if true, directly links Trump to the efforts of the indicted operatives and contradicts the president’s claim that he did not know either Parnas or Fruman.

“Now it’s possible I have a picture with them, because I have a picture with everybody,” Trump claimed after their arrest last month. “I don’t know what they do, but I don’t know. Maybe they were clients of Rudy.”

The Hanukkah party is not the first time Parnas was reported to have met with Trump. Parnas met the president at a small fundraising dinner at his Washington hotel in April 2018, where he convinced the president to fire then-Ukraine Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch, according to The Washington Post. Yovanovitch later testified under oath that she was ousted following a smear campaign by Giuliani and his associates.

Parnas also appeared in photos with Trump at a fundraiser in August 2018, where attendees “got the impression that Trump and Parnas knew each other” and the president called him “by his first name,” CNN reported. The network identified at least eight times where Parnas and Trump appeared together in photographs.

Following the Hanukkah party, Parnas and Fruman met with then-Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko and Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko, where they told the Ukrainian officials that Poroshenko would receive an invitation to a state dinner at the White House if he publicly committed to the investigations for which Trump and Giuliani had pressed, according to The Wall Street Journal.

After the indictment, Parnas initially hired former Trump attorney John Dowd. After Trump claimed that he did not know Parnas, the Giuliani associate fired Dowdand vowed to comply with the House impeachment inquiry.

“Mr. Parnas was very upset by President Trump’s plainly false statement that he did not know him,” Bondy told The Times, adding that Parnas was now “willing to comply with the subpoena” from House investigators."

MORE:
https://www.salon.com/2019/11/18/parnas-...kah-party/

I'm F'ed."

(This post was last modified: 11-19-2019 06:24 PM by He Man.) Quote this message in a reply
Isabella
User ID: 421592
11-19-2019 06:28 PM

Яudis  Wrote: (11-19-2019 06:23 PM)

Jptdknpa

George Conway Retweeted
Mimi Rocah
‏Verified account @Mimirocah1
2h2 hours ago

Here's why the whole "hearsay defense," fails:

1. law allows statements by co-conspirators (Sondland) to others to be used against DJT b/c they were all in on it;

2. witnesses don't know what he said precisely b/c they were shut out as part of scheme to use non-career officials

Isabella
11-19-2019 06:28 PM

Toobin says Republican talking points were destroyed like crystals disintegrating. Rofl

Яudis
The Contrarian
11-19-2019 06:29 PM

All Second Hand Information will be THROWN Out of a Senate Trial.
Original Source Information will be needed or all This is a HUGE Waste
of time and money!
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 444179
11-19-2019 06:38 PM

BlahBlah BlahBlah...more from the horseshit firehose. Flood the zone with horseshit. When will you idiots learn? Humpty Trumpty, illegitimate president, is getting legitimately impeached. END OF STORY. Thanks for playing Buh bye.
He Man
Another day in paradise
11-19-2019 06:40 PM

Two people that were in on the Trump call to Ukraine call are testifying today: Col. Vindman and Ms. Williams.

The whistle blower is not important now that we have first hand witnesses to things the whistle blower was concerned about but that he never was an actual witness to.

Stop being an ass and pushing stupid nonsense narratives that do not make any sense. Thanks.

I'm F'ed."

Isabella
User ID: 421592
11-19-2019 06:45 PM

[Image: EJv6zS8UYAADL7e.jpg]

Ryan Goodman
‏Verified account @rgoodlaw

Here is the transcript of deposition where #Vindman says Sondland raised all three elements — Biden, Burisma, 2016 — in July 10 meeting in Ward Room with Ukrainians.

"It was explicit what he was calling for"

#ImpeachmentHearing

[Image: EJv5IeTWoAA5l7R.jpg]

https://twitter.com/rgoodlaw/status/1196824054642151424

He Man
Another day in paradise
11-19-2019 06:46 PM

Nunes is such a lying, petty, douchy POS. Scream1

‘That will play poorly with the respect our troops crowd’: Twitter rips Devin Nunes for disrespecting Lt. Col. Vindman’s rank

"As Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman testified on the third day of public hearings in the House’s impeachment inquiry of President Trump, there was a brief exchange between him and Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) that caught the attention of observers. While addressing the career military officer, Nunes referred to him simply as “Mr. Vindman,” prompting the witness to interrupt him and request that Nunes address him by using the proper rank.

“Ranking member, it’s Lieutenant Colonel Vindman, please,” Vindman said."

The moment, however brief, was a big hit on Twitter with many seeing it as just another example of Republicans’ lack of respect for career military officers who also happen to potentially be adversarial to Trump.

YouroldEnglishteacher
@youroldteacher
Replying to @RVAwonk
This made Nunes look even smaller than usual. Loved it.

Mary Britt
@deadshirly
Replying to @CAPAction @MoveOn
Nunes should not even be in the same room as Lt Colonel
Vindman. Say it loud, say it proud.

??Resist & Ride the #BlueWave ??
@jlah1974
Replying to @RVAwonk
And they did this with Ambassador Yovanovitch as well. They want to show absolutely no respect for these witnesses at all, even though they have earned it. Party over country.....?

Chris Jansing

@ChrisJansing
Nunes says "Mr. Vindman..."
"Ranking member, It's Lt Col Vindman, please"
Calling Aretha and R-E-S-P-E-C-T

The Hoarse Whisperer
@HoarseWisperer
Replying to @HoarseWisperer
Okay, this made me laugh...

Devin Nunes: "Mr. Vindman, you testified--"

Vindman: "Ranking Member, it is 'Lieutenant Colonel, please.'"

Ouch. Sit the eff down, Devin.

PhaseOneOfMyAnnual Miller
@ldpm
Nunes: "Mr. Vindman -"

Lt. Colonel Vindman: "Ranking Member, that's 'Lieutenant Colonel Vindman' to you"

Yeah spork#ImpeachmentHearings

Jose with an H
@youdictategood
Replying to @RVAwonk
I would say that's going to play poorly with the "Respect our troops!" crowd, but we sadly know they won't care...

Good Stuff Things
@DrewSomervell
Replying to @RVAwonk @cbn2
Mr. Vindman was my father.
Call me Lt. Col. Vindman.
Please continue mister Nuns.

Marla Tauscher
@MarlaTauscher
Replying to @RVAwonk
Mr. Vindman??? Good god, trump and his surrogates have no respect for anyone or anything.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/11/that-wi...mans-rank/

I'm F'ed."

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 524926
11-19-2019 06:51 PM

It gets really fun when you figure out that all of the crap witnesses worked for the Trump administration. So does he hire only the best or what?
Яudis
The Contrarian
11-19-2019 06:52 PM

Comrade Vindman and His Brother were cultivated
by The DNC Fifth Column at a young age.

Jennifer Williams Was Twitter Attacked.
chuckle
Яudis
The Contrarian
11-19-2019 06:55 PM

They Keep Swearing They have No Political Affiliations.
Yet it is painfully obvious they have chosen sides.
And Have Always been working for and have been loyal to only the DNC.
He Man
Another day in paradise
11-19-2019 06:56 PM

Isabella  Wrote: (11-19-2019 06:28 PM)
Toobin says Republican talking points were destroyed like crystals disintegrating. Rofl

Jhikpghf

[Image: Sg5MIyn.jpg]

Scream1

I'm F'ed."

UnAcceptance
User ID: 524760
11-19-2019 06:58 PM

He Man  Wrote: (11-19-2019 06:40 PM)

Two people that were in on the Trump call to Ukraine call are testifying today: Col. Vindman and Ms. Williams.

The whistle blower is not important now that we have first hand witnesses to things the whistle blower was concerned about but that he never was an actual witness to.

Stop being an ass and pushing stupid nonsense narratives that do not make any sense. Thanks.
Why get hostile and call someone an ass when you are clearly wrong?
Did Sadiq brainwash you that well?
Yeah, apparently.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication