News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average

Trump – Impeach me fast so I can murder you in Senate trial…
Eustace Muffins
User ID: 525819
12-05-2019 07:17 PM

Trump – Impeach me fast so I can murder you in Senate trial…
Advertisement
https://thehill.com/homenews/administrat...-house?amp

President Trump said Thursday that if House Democrats are going to impeach him they should do it "now" and "fast" so he can have a "fair" trial in the Republican-controlled Senate. 

In a series of tweets, Trump also said he wanted House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) and the Bidens to testify at a Senate trial. 

"The Do Nothing Democrats had a historically bad day yesterday in the House. They have no Impeachment case and are demeaning our Country. But nothing matters to them, they have gone crazy," Trump tweeted.  

"Therefore I say, if you are going to impeach me, do it now, fast, so we can have a fair ... trial in the Senate, and so that our Country can get back to business. We will have Schiff, the Bidens, Pelosi and many more testify, and will reveal, for the first time, how corrupt our system really is. I was elected to 'Clean the Swamp,' and that's what I am doing!" the president wrote. 

Pelosi said later Thursday that she was instructing House chairmen to proceed with articles of impeachment against Trump, describing the facts as "uncontested" that the "president abused his power."

"His wrongdoing strikes at the very heart of our Constitution," Pelosi said. "The president leaves us know choice but to act."

The House Judiciary Committee held a hearingWednesday to consider possible articles of impeachment during which a panel of constitutional legal scholars debated whether Trump's actions constituted grounds for impeaching him.
Quote this message in a reply
el Jefe
5★ Bandito
User ID: 450686
12-05-2019 07:19 PM

RE: Trump – Impeach me fast so I can murder you in Senate trial…
Fbmnoqmo

yeah3
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 444179
12-05-2019 07:21 PM

Eustace Muffins  Wrote: (12-05-2019 07:17 PM)

President Trump said Thursday that if House Democrats are going to impeach him they should do it "now" and "fast" so he can have a "fair" trial in the Republican-controlled Senate. 

In a series of tweets, Trump also said he wanted House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) and the Bidens to testify at a Senate trial. 

"The Do Nothing Democrats had a historically bad day yesterday in the House. They have no Impeachment case and are demeaning our Country. But nothing matters to them, they have gone crazy," Trump tweeted.  

"Therefore I say, if you are going to impeach me, do it now, fast, so we can have a fair ... trial in the Senate, and so that our Country can get back to business. We will have Schiff, the Bidens, Pelosi and many more testify, and will reveal, for the first time, how corrupt our system really is. I was elected to 'Clean the Swamp,' and that's what I am doing!" the president wrote. 

Pelosi said later Thursday that she was instructing House chairmen to proceed with articles of impeachment against Trump, describing the facts as "uncontested" that the "president abused his power."

"His wrongdoing strikes at the very heart of our Constitution," Pelosi said. "The president leaves us know choice but to act."

The House Judiciary Committee held a hearingWednesday to consider possible articles of impeachment during which a panel of constitutional legal scholars debated whether Trump's actions constituted grounds for impeaching him.

Talk is cheap for this extortionist fraud. Can't wait to see all of your heroes go on record, cement head.
Eustace Muffins
12-05-2019 07:26 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (12-05-2019 07:21 PM)

Talk is cheap for this extortionist fraud. Can't wait to see all of your heroes go on record, cement head.

Stop spamming my threads pedo lover.
Man From Orion
User ID: 380384
12-05-2019 07:34 PM

I would love to see Trump take the stand.
Not that his defense team would allow it but if he went against their wishes and it becomes anything like below - THAN YES PLEASE!

JOHN LIVES.
Luvapottamus
User ID: 372884
12-05-2019 07:35 PM

Of course he wants it fast.

lol

And he is entitled to a speedy trial after he's indicted.

But we both know it's not going to be a trial.

The senate is rehearsing for a Juarez Donkey Show.

There is no such thing as sovereign debt. Reinstate Greenbacks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb5OQUElilo
Tax Wallstreet Party
United Front Against Austerity
Eustace Muffins
12-05-2019 07:38 PM

Luvapottamus  Wrote: (12-05-2019 07:35 PM)

lol

Look who's assuming again^^^^
Eustace Muffins
12-05-2019 07:38 PM

Man From Orion  Wrote: (12-05-2019 07:34 PM)
I would love to see Trump take the stand.
Not that his defense team would allow it but if he went against their wishes and it becomes anything like below - THAN YES PLEASE!

If he doesnt have to , yes you can figure out the rest.
Luvapottamus
12-05-2019 07:42 PM

Eustace Muffins  Wrote: (12-05-2019 07:38 PM)
Luvapottamus  Wrote: (12-05-2019 07:35 PM)

lol

Here's what y'all should do:

Call Rudy Guiliani as a witness, then have him gaslight everybody like Oliver North.

"I was fighting corruption to save the USA from Ukrainian election interference."

chuckle

He can do it with a straight face.

Make sure he shreds everything first.

Tax Wallstreet Party
Eustace Muffins
12-05-2019 07:52 PM

Luvapottamus  Wrote: (12-05-2019 07:42 PM)
Eustace Muffins  Wrote: (12-05-2019 07:38 PM)

Call Rudy Guiliani as a witness, then have him gaslight everybody like Oliver North.

"I was fighting corruption to save the USA from Ukrainian election interference."

chuckle

Luva the assuming Pottamus^^^
Luvapottamus
12-05-2019 07:54 PM

Eustace Muffins  Wrote: (12-05-2019 07:52 PM)
Luvapottamus  Wrote: (12-05-2019 07:42 PM)

chuckle

Luva the assuming Pottamus^^^

Just trying to help.

chuckle

Jonathan Turley worked.(Stay tuned)

Tax Wallstreet Party
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2019 07:55 PM by Luvapottamus.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 526485
12-05-2019 08:00 PM

Eustace Muffins  Wrote: (12-05-2019 07:26 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (12-05-2019 07:21 PM)

Stop spamming my threads pedo lover.

Hilarious your avatar
Is that your alter ego lol??
BTW....clean your mouth
The REAL Rocky
lop guest
User ID: 526164
12-05-2019 08:14 PM

i love how these dumb asses can't see 10 minutes in front of them.
Their egos and corruption is so inflated that they only worry about the immediate now.

You do realize that becasue the GOP has already cleared Trump BEFORE even seeing the evidence in trial that Trump and every one of the GOP senators who were complicit will go down in the world history books as TRAITORS TO THE U.S. AND RUSSIAN ASSETS?

That is far more important then ousting this Russian operative for a measly 4 years. This is FOREVER.

...not too mention Trump will face charges when he leaves office and possibly even a angry lynch mob. Him and Putin will probably both be drug through the streets should the public DECIDE to rise up against their dictator oppressors.

*Disclaimer: I do NOT condone violent actions or protests against ANYBODY. This is simply a "what if" scenario to be discussed.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 526486
12-05-2019 08:16 PM

Look at the spin on this story from dOpie.

Not even BH tried to spin it this hard.

chuckle
Eustace Muffins
12-05-2019 08:19 PM

The REAL Rocky  Wrote: (12-05-2019 08:14 PM)

i love how these dumb asses can't see 10 minutes in front of them.
Their egos and corruption is so inflated that they only worry about the immediate now.

You do realize that becasue the GOP has already cleared Trump BEFORE even seeing the evidence in trial that Trump and every one of the GOP senators who were complicit will go down in the world history books as TRAITORS TO THE U.S. AND RUSSIAN ASSETS?

That is far more important then ousting this Russian operative for a measly 4 years. This is FOREVER.

...not too mention Trump will face charges when he leaves office and possibly even a angry lynch mob. Him and Putin will probably both be drug through the streets should the public DECIDE to rise up against their dictator oppressors.

*Disclaimer: I do NOT condone violent actions or protests against ANYBODY. This is simply a "what if" scenario to be discussed.

You do realize , everything you just said is not a fact, but an opinion. Just want to make that clear.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication