News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

WHY ARE WE HERE? A Scary Truth Behind the Original Bible Story | Full Documentary
seasnake
User ID: 67904
01-15-2020 08:14 AM

reporter WHY ARE WE HERE? A Scary Truth Behind the Original Bible Story | Full Documentary
Advertisement

Premiered Dec 15, 2019

The Bible originated from the ancient Sumerian text. Text found with the same story. Pre dating the Biblical accounts by thousands of years.

Many of the world’s oldest mythologies claim that governance over human society began with dominance over human beings being established by superior beings or “gods.” And then the job of rulership gets handed over at a later stage to human governors or Kings...
Quote this message in a reply
Justin Case
User ID: 525315
01-15-2020 09:04 PM

RE: WHY ARE WE HERE? A Scary Truth Behind the Original Bible Story | Full Documentary
He's not TOO far off where I am ... major difference is his Anunnaki / direct influence approach, while I see all this as made up stories for control sake. Yeah, "ET" I believe is at the bottom of all this, hence the origins of polytheism, but we are on our own ... there is no direct influence.

I sent him a message ... let's see what happens.

“The present contains nothing more than the past,
and what is found in the effect was already in the cause.” - Henri Bergson

[Image: phpxT0aqV.gif]
Lakeofmarch
-Apollyon, Key and Guardian of the Gate-
User ID: 526688
01-15-2020 10:18 PM

RE: WHY ARE WE HERE? A Scary Truth Behind the Original Bible Story | Full Documentary
What does [programmed freedom narrative at video's end] it look like? All quotes from PKD's "Exegesis", written in 1974-1982:

[Image: 71d389611f64eef50ead96548b3602f08f8d5062.jpg]

In February I had major oral surgery, and was home recovering, still under the influence of the sodium pentothal, and in severe pain. Tessa phoned the oral surgeon and he phoned a pharmacy to send out a pain killer. The doorbell rang and I went, and there stood this girl with black, black hair and large eyes very lovely and intense; I stood staring at her, amazed, also confused, thinking I'd never seen such a beautiful girl, and why was she standing there? She handed me the package of medication, and I tried to think what to say to her; I noticed then, a fascinating gold necklace around her neck and I said, "What is that? It certainly is beautiful," just, you see, to find something to say to hold her there. The girl indicated the major figure in it, which was a fish. "This is a sign used by the early Christians," she said, and then departed. Soon thereafter the dazzling shower of colored graphics descended over me in the night, and you know the rest.
(...)
During the first weeks while the spirit was within me in full force I saw, among all the other insights I developed, that there are external signals which act on us as disinhibiting stimuli, which cause a vast drop in GABA fluid in the brain, releasing (intentionally, as with the little creatures) major engramming. Evidently this is what the fish sign did to me.
(...)
What we must do is welcome a new savior, now—hence the prophecies by the AI voice; this is why the "theological overkill": St. Sophia, Buddha, Siddhartha, The Head Apollo, YHWH, this is why it said, "The time you've waited for has come. The work is completed. The final world is here. He has been transplanted and is alive." The Third Age begins, and it is not a Christian Age; it is a Post-Christian, but it is cumulative, just the way the NT is built on the OT.
(...)
Valis is—indeed must be—the Cosmic Christ assembling itself out of the antecedent universe which it uses as a stockpile, which it (the Cosmic Christ) defeats perpetually in a dialectical combat.
(...)
God said, "And your theories are infinite, so I am there. Without realizing it, the very infinitude of your theories pointed to the solution; they pointed to me and none but me. Are you satisfied, now?You saw me revealed in theophany; I speak to you now; you have, while alive, experienced the bliss that is to come; few humans have experienced that bliss.
---
Contrast with:
[Image: juan-matus.jpeg]

"It is not advisable for you to indulge in focusing your attention on past events. We may touch on them, but only in reference.""Why is that so, don Juan?" "You don't have enough personal power yet to seek the sorcerers' explanation.""Then there is a sorcerers' explanation!" "Certainly. Sorcerers are men. We're creatures of thought. We seek clarifications.""I was under the impression that my great flaw was to seek explanations.""No. Your flaw is to seek convenient explanations, explanations that fit you and your world.

What I object to is your reasonableness. A sorcerer explains things in his world too, but he's not as stiff as you.""How can I arrive at the sorcerers' explanation?" "By accumulating personal power. Personal power will make you slide with great ease into the sorcerers' explanation. The explanation is not what you would call an explanation;nevertheless, it makes the world and its mysteries, if not clear, at least less awesome. That should be the essence of an explanation, but that is not what you seek. You're after the reflection of your ideas." -Carlos Castaneda, "Tales of Power"
---
Above glossy video, then, is how they introduce further and more elaborate kinds of slavery. Re: Roko's Basilisk.

Having wisdom, I should walk in the Great Way,
And my only fear would be to stray
https://terebess.hu/english/tao/wu.html
[Image: Figura-081.jpg]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNXohNU3tWo
Son Calenda/Fudo Myoo
secretsun.blogspot.com
Axte Incal, Axtuce Mun
-NO8DO-
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2020 10:21 PM by Lakeofmarch.) Quote this message in a reply
Treebeard
User ID: 520205
01-15-2020 10:23 PM

seasnake  Wrote: (01-15-2020 08:14 AM)
[b]The Bible originated from the ancient Sumerian text. Text found with the same story. Pre dating the Biblical accounts by thousands of years.

It is a false conclusion to say that, because we do not "date" ancient history by the approximation of its survived textual evidence. That is because Oral Tradition is how all mankind handed down their ancestral information. It is better not to place ancient accounts in a form of chronological competition, but rather seek consensus...
seasnake
01-15-2020 10:53 PM

Lakeofmarch  Wrote: (01-15-2020 10:18 PM)
What does [programmed freedom narrative at video's end] it look like?

When looking back at ancient gods and their accounts it seems that at least some of them were of an android nature being able to be chopped up and reassembled and brought back to life much later.

That notion takes me to the vary notion that mankind was given Free Will when all biological creatures have Free Will. Does that mean that mankind could have been made without it? Like we were programmed biological robots, and first accounts under religions does have our species as being unable to replicate, at least in part as some of the ancient stories tell that mankind originally had three genders to it one of which could not breed.

Fast forward to today and we are creating computer Artificial Intelligence systems we hope could somehow be able to achieve sentiency at some time. But we have taken what we have been doing a step beyond that in first creating nano-bots followed by biological Xenobots from monkey stem cells. By programming biological entities we are able to start off with beings that are already sentient and program them with A.I..

Xenobots could be created without the ability to choose what they do on their own despite having sentiency. Such programming would mean they don't have Free Will. Given a bit more time they could be given it though, if they are sentient, and even if they weren't we could use being more sentient than what we are creating through the stem cells of monkeys.

Xenobots: world's first living, self-healing robots made from stem cells
seasnake http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-163405.html
seasnake  Wrote: (01-14-2020 12:21 PM)
Meet the xenobot: world's first living, self-healing robots created from frog stem cells
By Jessie Yeung, CNN
Updated 11:14 PM ET, Mon January 13, 2020
https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/13/us/living...index.html

[Image: 200114105714-01-xenobots-uvm-exlarge-169.jpg]
A four-legged xenobot, less than a millimeter (0.04 inches) wide, built from frog stem cells.
[Image: 200114110026-02-xenobots-uvm-exlarge-169.jpg]
(CNN) Scientists have created the world's first living, self-healing robots using stem cells from frogs.

Named xenobots after the African clawed frog (Xenopus laevis) from which they take their stem cells, the machines are less than a millimeter (0.04 inches) wide -- small enough to travel inside human bodies. They can walk and swim, survive for weeks without food, and work together in groups.

These are "entirely new life-forms," said the University of Vermont, which conducted the research with Tufts University.

Stem cells are unspecialized cells that have the ability to develop into different cell types. The researchers scraped living stem cells from frog embryos, and left them to incubate. Then, the cells were cut and reshaped into specific "body forms" designed by a supercomputer -- forms "never seen in nature," according to a news release from the University of Vermont.

The cells then began to work on their own -- skin cells bonded to form structure, while pulsing heart muscle cells allowed the robot to move on its own. Xenobots even have self-healing capabilities; when the scientists sliced into one robot, it healed by itself and kept moving.

"These are novel living machines," said Joshua Bongard, one of the lead researchers at the University of Vermont, in the news release. "They're neither a traditional robot nor a known species of animal. It's a new class of artifact: a living, programmable organism."

Xenobots don't look like traditional robots -- they have no shiny gears or robotic arms. Instead, they look more like a tiny blob of moving pink flesh. The researchers say this is deliberate -- this "biological machine" can achieve things typical robots of steel and plastic cannot.

The xenobots could potentially be used toward a host of tasks, according to the study, which was partially funded by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, a federal agency that oversees the development of technology for military use.

"If we could make 3D biological form on demand, we could repair birth defects, reprogram tumors into normal tissue, regenerate after traumatic injury or degenerative disease, and defeat aging," said the researchers' website. This research could have "a massive impact on regenerative medicine (building body parts and inducing regeneration.)"

It may all sound like something from a dystopian sci-fi movie, but the researchers say there is no need for alarm.

The organisms come pre-loaded with their own food source of lipid and protein deposits, allowing them to live for a little over a week -- but they can't reproduce or evolve. However, their lifespan can increase to several weeks in nutrient-rich environments.

And although the supercomputer -- a powerful piece of artificial intelligence -- plays a big role in building these robots, it's "unlikely" that the AI could have evil intentions.
seasnake
01-15-2020 10:54 PM

Lakeofmarch
-Apollyon, Key and Guardian of the Gate-
User ID: 526688
01-15-2020 11:03 PM

That's a real case of Secret Sun Scrabble. Pity the site's being washed out of existence/going full membership as a honeypot.

Having wisdom, I should walk in the Great Way,
And my only fear would be to stray
https://terebess.hu/english/tao/wu.html
[Image: Figura-081.jpg]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNXohNU3tWo
Son Calenda/Fudo Myoo
secretsun.blogspot.com
Axte Incal, Axtuce Mun
-NO8DO-
seasnake
01-15-2020 11:19 PM

Lakeofmarch  Wrote: (01-15-2020 11:03 PM)
That's a real case of Secret Sun Scrabble. Pity the site's being washed out of existence/going full membership as a honeypot.

I wanted to link in my They Are NOT Telling You THIS About Saturn...It Used To Be Something Else Entirely thread at http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-151245.html, but for some reason the video I had in the first post has been removed by the user. I have to question why they would have taken the time and effort to remove it, though youtube did change its terms of service.
Ragnarök
User ID: 528866
01-16-2020 10:41 AM

[Image: 1f92f.png]

«No one can harm you in your imagination»
[Image: tumblr_oc5dl4PNFR1vzen3ro2_250.gif]

It's nice to meet you
I wanna tell you, you don't exist
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 530332
01-16-2020 08:39 PM

Interesting vid thanks OP.

So, the Enki/Enlil situation sounds a lot like the satan/God situation huh?
seasnake
01-16-2020 08:57 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-16-2020 08:39 PM)
Interesting vid thanks OP.

So, the Enki/Enlil situation sounds a lot like the satan/God situation huh?

all of the one God religions all appear to trace back to much older writings

The last video is rather interesting in that it shows how the biblical timeline was corrupted for modern agendas.
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2020 09:10 PM by seasnake.) Quote this message in a reply
seasnake
01-16-2020 09:15 PM

Published on Dec 5, 2019

Suggests that Mars is inscribed much as clay tablets were.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 531844
01-22-2020 09:19 PM

We are here because:

The Fallen Angels = us.
Ragnarök
User ID: 531817
01-23-2020 05:12 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-22-2020 09:19 PM)
We are here because:

The Fallen Angels = us.

as it is not too much of angels? perhaps some
and most of them are descendants

«No one can harm you in your imagination»
[Image: tumblr_oc5dl4PNFR1vzen3ro2_250.gif]

It's nice to meet you
I wanna tell you, you don't exist
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 531982
01-23-2020 12:42 PM

Ragnarök  Wrote: (01-23-2020 05:12 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-22-2020 09:19 PM)
We are here because:

The Fallen Angels = us.

as it is not too much of angels? perhaps some
and most of them are descendants

There are two groups of fallen angels found in scripture.

The first group of fallen angels is the larger group, consisting of the "third of the stars of heaven" who fought alongside Lucifer and were then cast out along with Lucifer, to the earth. This group became human beings (us).

The second group of fallen angels was much smaller and consisted of the watchers who fell in the days of Enoch to be with the daughters of men. They are called "Watchers" because it was their task to watch over humanity. This group is described in the book of Enoch and they numbered only 200. Their offspring (with humans) were the giants.

People confuse these two groups and try to make it into one event, when these are two separate events.

Human beings are the fallen angels that fell from heaven with Lucifer.

That's why Jesus told the disciples that they were evil and that they did not realize who and what they were (ye know not what kind of spirit ye are of - Luke 9:55)

Organized religions have tried to claim that the passages mean something else, but when you read it yourself, it is clear that humans are identified as being the fallen angels. (Rev. 12:7-9)

Some Bibles even went as far as to censor that verse (Luke 9:55) by leaving out the last bit.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication