News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

sauvignon blanc and a west coast haunting
James
User ID: 548269
06-01-2020 05:09 PM

beermug sauvignon blanc and a west coast haunting
Advertisement
Alcohol is now legally available in Safferville again, so I got a bottle... 2 thirds H2O added to ease into the New Normal..

Join Me if you want to...Got high and looking into past recordings of the Folks West Coast Property...So many fleeting pre - Covid Ghosts.

I just want to hug a stranger!

“We shall have World Government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether World Government will be achieved by conquest or consent.”

- James Paul Warburg, February 17, 1950, appearance before the U.S. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
Quote this message in a reply
James
06-01-2020 05:14 PM

RE: sauvignon blanc and a west coast haunting
Oh Man....My Dad saved this...

You can play real pin-ball and not worry about tilt in the least..

“We shall have World Government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether World Government will be achieved by conquest or consent.”

- James Paul Warburg, February 17, 1950, appearance before the U.S. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
James
06-01-2020 05:34 PM

In the recordings (that I took btw) there is this doormat left by the previous owners; a silly dirty mat with a tired lady-bird in the centre and my head full of fynbos. And I keep wondering about that now.

James
06-01-2020 05:49 PM

But in the recordings it's those damn floorboards man ...Even after my Folks tried to varnish over that past I hear her creeping up on him. They left a spatula on the floor when we first visited..an old one made of Metal with a plastic handle that was slightly melted.

(This post was last modified: 06-01-2020 06:28 PM by James.) Quote this message in a reply
James
06-01-2020 05:53 PM

James  Wrote: (06-01-2020 05:49 PM)
But in the recordings it's those damn floorboards man ...Even after my Folks tried to varnish over that past I hear her creeping up on him. They left a spatula on the floor when we first visited..an old one made of Metal with a plastic handle that was slightly melted.

Forget the theme to this...

(This post was last modified: 06-01-2020 06:27 PM by James.) Quote this message in a reply
James
06-01-2020 06:17 PM

They also left their phone in the phone hub and it smelled of Her...Like ancient plastic lavender ..so blue.

I recorded myself picking it up before anyone else did, and the line was cut... of course...I wished It wasn't thinking back.

James
06-01-2020 06:55 PM

And to the letter...She wrote a letter to the local authorities and dumped it in the bin for my voyeuristic cam; and it was full of rage that I must keep a secret...

James
06-01-2020 07:06 PM

It's weird but once anyone has lived in a house they never leave it...that history will always be there for any who visits later searching.

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 548287
06-01-2020 07:26 PM

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 548287
06-01-2020 07:31 PM

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 548289
06-01-2020 07:37 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (06-01-2020 07:31 PM)

Yeah well...
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 548302
06-01-2020 09:05 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (06-01-2020 07:26 PM)

Bump

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication