News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 4.07 Average

Paralyzed and homeless in Ontario: my daily journal of survival
justjoe
intellectual smartass
User ID: kaput
01-22-2018 03:44 PM

cow Paralyzed and homeless in Ontario: my daily journal of survival
Advertisement
Not sure if anyone is interested but thought I'd make a thread letting lopers and guests learn about how Ontario,Canada treats it's disabled and how I'm surviving through the winter cold while being homeless,so if I don't post after a few days guess I froze or.. but u yeah Ontario Liberal gov't doesn't give a shite about disabled people . If possible I might add a youtube vid of my time being homeless, especially if I see a cop doing a beat down or anything strange that happened Cheers

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2018 03:44 PM by justjoe.) Quote this message in a reply
The 14th Noa
User ID: 1337
01-22-2018 03:58 PM

RE: Paralyzed and homeless in Ontario: my daily journal of survival
justjoe  Wrote: (01-22-2018 03:44 PM)
Not sure if anyone is interested but thought I'd make a thread letting lopers and guests learn about how Ontario,Canada treats it's disabled and how I'm surviving through the winter cold while being homeless,so if I don't post after a few days guess I froze or.. but u yeah Ontario Liberal gov't doesn't give a shite about disabled people . If possible I might add a youtube vid of my time being homeless, especially if I see a cop doing a beat down or anything strange that happened Cheers

So you're paralyzed and homeless but you do have the luxury of an internet connection and the time to visit a forum for lunatics.

See once I spend a few nights or rather a few hours in the cold on a bench because I coudn't stay home because of the pain caused by continious zapping with dew weapons.

What i learned on those memorable nights is that no one can survive the cold of the night especially in wintertime! So I doubt a disabled person could manage to do that stay healthy and haul himself to an internet cafe to mess around with lunatics.

Nice try dough.
Quote this message in a reply
engineering
01-22-2018 04:02 PM

I thought Canada was just giving money away to immigrants to live there & you mean to tell me they don't have any welfare programs for legal citizens who are disabled?
justjoe
intellectual smartass
01-22-2018 04:04 PM

The 14th Noa  Wrote: (01-22-2018 03:58 PM)
justjoe  Wrote: (01-22-2018 03:44 PM)

So you're paralyzed and homeless but you do have the luxury of an internet connection and the time to visit a forum for lunatics.

See once I spend a few nights or rather a few hours in the cold on a bench because I coudn't stay home because of the pain caused by continious zapping with dew weapons.

What i learned on those memorable nights is that no one can survive the cold of the night especially in wintertime! So I doubt a disabled person could manage to do that stay healthy and haul himself to an internet cafe to mess around with lunatics.

Nice try dough.

Living in my van will be using either free wifi or data that's available on my cell until it gets cut off, my homeless journey begins tonight will use this lap top to post for as long as I can Cheers

LoP Guest
lop guest
01-22-2018 04:06 PM

OP must mean disabled. No way hes paralyzed.
spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ
☇☇Vocem sine nomine audivit!☇☇
01-22-2018 04:12 PM

keep us up to date OP
and just ignore the heartless tardists on this forum they are very bitter

these sort threads are like blood in the water to them.
justjoe
intellectual smartass
01-22-2018 04:12 PM

engineering  Wrote: (01-22-2018 04:02 PM)
I thought Canada was just giving money away to immigrants to live there & you mean to tell me they don't have any welfare programs for legal citizens who are disabled?

I went to a dr to try and get help he said someone would call then left the room, nobody did. Seems a person 'me' born in Ontario Canada gets shafted where as an immigrant gets anything and everything they want
1dunno1 I hope Google picks up this thread and somebody let's Kathleen Wynne/ Ontario premier know that the doctors she so highly talks/flaunts about in the news are nothing yes Sayers but only for immigrants and not for Canadians

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2018 04:12 PM by justjoe.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-22-2018 04:14 PM

JustJoe, do you ever get to sleep in a warm room with a bed? There are no organizations or facilities for people to sleep inside during winter? I wish you luck and thanks for a lighthearted answer to a mean poster. Your attitude is good!
engineering
01-22-2018 04:15 PM

justjoe  Wrote: (01-22-2018 04:12 PM)
engineering  Wrote: (01-22-2018 04:02 PM)

I went to a dr to try and get help he said someone would call then left the room, nobody did. Seems a person 'me' born in Ontario Canada gets shafted where as an immigrant gets anything and everything they want
1dunno1 I hope Google picks up this thread and somebody let's Kathleen Wynne/ Ontario premier know that the doctors she so highly talks/flaunts about in the news are nothing yes Sayers but only for immigrants and not for Canadians

Can't you just go to the hospital & tell them you need assistance?
The 14th Noa
01-22-2018 04:16 PM

justjoe  Wrote: (01-22-2018 04:04 PM)
The 14th Noa  Wrote: (01-22-2018 03:58 PM)

Nice try dough.

Living in my van will be using either free wifi or data that's available on my cell until it gets cut off, my homeless journey begins tonight will use this lap top to post for as long as I can Cheers
Living in my van
That's not really what I would call being homeless

You really really ought to spend a night on a bench then you can call yourself homeless.

Word of advice make sure that never happens especailly in wintertime.
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2018 04:17 PM by The 14th Noa.) Quote this message in a reply
Fukunova
"Bittersweet Symphony"
01-22-2018 04:17 PM

Dude, wtf..

Hugs
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-22-2018 04:18 PM

The 14th Noa  Wrote: (01-22-2018 04:16 PM)
justjoe  Wrote: (01-22-2018 04:04 PM)
Living in my van

You really really ought to spend a night on a bench then you can call yourself homeless.

Word of advice make sure that never happens especailly in wintertime.

Is this a homeless dick measuring contest? If youre living in a van or a bench youre homeless.
Upside Down
01-22-2018 04:18 PM

Heartflowers i was homeless in the '90's. I wish I had the tech to document everything and post it. some of the things i went through and experiences i had were just outrageous.

i am on track to be homeless this year, and i plan to make a 'diary' of my experiences, and pictures of the places i visit, and document any 'help' i get, and most importantly document the vultures that just want to pick at my corpse.

good luck buddy Jhikpghf, i hope your luck changes!
LoP Guest
lop guest
01-22-2018 04:20 PM

Jhikpghf

I would like it. If you kept it to a personal perspective. Leave the judging, BS and propaganda out.

You can not be paralyzed and move around.
Living in a van is not actually living on the street.
If you live in the van and do not use the Homeless shelters, you will be missing out a lot of aid.

Still I would like to read your story.
Strategos
Against Dystopia
01-22-2018 04:20 PM

Do you think that bringing in many more thousands of refugees and immigrants will make it easier for you to find affordable shelter?

lewrockwell.com
whatreallyhappened.com
mises.org
thunderbolts.info
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication