News
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons
news How plants reclaimed Chernobyl's poisoned land
news First Robot Arm Controlled by Thought Alone
news By 2050, many U.S. cities will have weather like they’ve never seen
news The Unexplained Mystery Boom Phenomenon Continues Worldwide
news Scientists fear end to Mankind not 'decades away' but 'much sooner'
news Whitley Strieber reflects on his career
news 12-Year-Old Builds Fusion Reactor in His Family's Playroom
news Scientists build 'self-aware' robot able to repair itself
news Startup Plans to Send Pregnant Woman into Space to Give Birth

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Why do yOu keep bringinG mOre people to DrainagE of life.....
SUN
User ID: 304024
10-04-2018 04:17 AM

devil Why do yOu keep bringinG mOre people to DrainagE of life.....
Advertisement
As you are born, you are born in reality to die.....as you produce more life, you only continuing the cycle of death …

Disease, natural disasters, social cataclysm, war, aging and death....and yet you imagine that this reality is a blessing ..

You are throwing more and more people by the act of reproducing to the meat grinder ...do you realize what you are doing ….

You are but machines, I doubt you can even comprehend acts that go against your biological programming ….

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2018 04:26 AM by SUN.) Quote this message in a reply
☠️☥⛧∞⚡∞⛥☥☠️
.........⛧♂∞♥∞♀⛥.........
User ID: 464456
10-04-2018 04:18 AM

RE: Why do yOu keep bringinG mOre people to DrainagE of life.....
There is only life.

If you have been to the other side you would know.
Your argument is invalid little lamb.
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 448682
10-04-2018 04:19 AM

Instinct to survive, we're like a virus.
SUN
10-04-2018 04:22 AM

You could have ended the bad deal that this life represents....a final conclusion to this density by refusing to fallow the protocols of your internal impulses ….

This prison of the flesh long ago could have ended ...but yet you can not think above the animal that operates in you....

☠️☥⛧∞⚡∞⛥☥☠️
10-04-2018 04:30 AM

SUN  Wrote: (10-04-2018 04:22 AM)
You could have ended the bad deal that this life represents....a final conclusion to this density by refusing to fallow the protocols of your internal impulses ….

This prison of the flesh long ago could have ended ...but yet you can not think above the animal that operates in you....

Just because you are frustrated does not mean eye have to be.
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2018 04:31 AM by ☠️☥⛧∞⚡∞⛥☥☠️.) Quote this message in a reply
SUN
10-04-2018 04:33 AM

☠️☥⛧∞⚡∞⛥☥☠️  Wrote: (10-04-2018 04:30 AM)
SUN  Wrote: (10-04-2018 04:22 AM)

Just because you are depressed does not mean eye have to be.

I am the echo of eternity, this universe is but a glimpse of my view....if I am depress you should be too...after all you are one of my little fractals acting up ….

SUN
10-04-2018 04:36 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-04-2018 04:19 AM)
Instinct to survive, we're like a virus.

you are indeed a virus deceiving itself to its own destruction ...imagining that all this mess is for a higher purpose, when in reality is vanity ..

IN the moment you desire this earth, this deceiving manifestation that is life can end if you do as planet the right thing and decide not to reproduce anymore and allow the natural course of death via the aging process to take its place over billions of yo
u...

☠️☥⛧∞⚡∞⛥☥☠️
10-04-2018 04:47 AM

SUN  Wrote: (10-04-2018 04:33 AM)

I am the echo of eternity, this universe is but a glimpse of my view....if I am depress you should be too...after all you are one of my little fractals acting up ….

[Image: you-poor-thing-i-can-destroy-you-in-seconds-3679231.png]
dan7
User ID: 465061
10-04-2018 04:57 AM

When you are on the other side the pain of the non existence hurts more then being alive, makes you grateful for your shitty life, whatever it is.
Is like you was strugling to get your next breath.
You know, one more morning, one more glass, f*#k, high, or just a last sight of your beloved ones.
So I dont know what is worse, it's a paradox, and this is why Im constantly seeking for being confortably unconscious, any percentange of this is valid in my opnion.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 465516
10-04-2018 05:38 AM

dan7  Wrote: (10-04-2018 04:57 AM)
When you are on the other side the pain of the non existence hurts more then being alive, makes you grateful for your shitty life, whatever it is.
Is like you was strugling to get your next breath.
You know, one more morning, one more glass, f*#k, high, or just a last sight of your beloved ones.
So I dont know what is worse, it's a paradox, and this is why Im constantly seeking for being confortably unconscious, any percentange of this is valid in my opnion.

"Nothing=nothing". To mortals, is is a perpetual dreamless slumber, to eternals, it is the hell you describe.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 438276
10-04-2018 05:46 AM

god complex^
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 438276
10-04-2018 05:47 AM

More commonly referred to as a “God Complex,” Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD)
☠️☥⛧∞⚡∞⛥☥☠️
10-04-2018 06:02 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-04-2018 05:46 AM)

god complex^

Hes not half right.
But he is half wrong.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 449367
10-04-2018 06:25 AM

SUN  Wrote: (10-04-2018 04:17 AM)
As you are born, you are born in reality to die.....as you produce more life, you only continuing the cycle of death …

Disease, natural disasters, social cataclysm, war, aging and death....and yet you imagine that this reality is a blessing ..

You are throwing more and more people by the act of reproducing to the meat grinder ...do you realize what you are doing ….

You are but machines, [ ]I doubt you can even comprehend acts that go against your biological programming
….[/size]

i think you answered your own question.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 465516
10-04-2018 07:03 AM

☠️☥⛧∞⚡∞⛥☥☠️  Wrote: (10-04-2018 04:18 AM)
There is only life.

If you have been to the other side you would know.
Your argument is invalid little lamb.

They are their followers tend to be psychopaths/sociopaths, not is all that it seems.

Sometimes, psychopaths will say something, and not mean what they actually said, but say it, as a way of influencing others into doing what they want.

The fallen Elohim, want the descendants of Adam/Noah and Eve, dead.

The war in Heaven, was about worship. The Elohim, made via manipulating what God had already created, several variants of humanoids. At that point, the Elohim felt strongly that their children should worship them, as they worship the creator of All Things.

The All Mighty, had a very different viewpoint on this matter. Because of their pride, they revolted, then when Adam and Eve where created, conspired to destroy them out of spite, and fear.

Fear that Adam's descendants would steal their children from them(lead them to the Heavenly Father), fear and envy that Adam's descendants would repopulate their abandoned Heavenly Orders, but mostly anger at the All Mighty, for daring to create such beings in their territory.

So they will always plot against us, whisper poison into our ear, and seek to provoke their Children against us.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication