News
news UFO over North Korea?
news These odd, creepy stories will convince you this old castle in England is haunted
news Journey to the Akashic Records
news The Risks of Digital DNA
news The Gulf Breeze UFO Wave - 30 Years Later
news Television's Most Infamous Hack Is Still a Mystery 30 Years Later
news Russian citizens share photos of the weirdest things they have spotted in public
news The ‘Hallucination Machine’ Alters Consciousness in the Name of Science
news US airman takes lie detector test to 'prove he saw UFO land near RAF base 37 years ago'
news Owls In Spielberg's 'Close Encounters'
news The People Who Are Tripping Forever

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.14 Average

How can anyone here prove they are a legal citizen?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 373301
04-17-2017 05:06 PM

How can anyone here prove they are a legal citizen?
Advertisement
Because there is no such thing a legal citizen, only the illusion of one. How can any of you prove you are a legal citizen? You don't have a UCC valid two party signed contract forming a bond, you didn't swear an explicit public oath to form a bond, and on top of not having a bond with the government to prove you are a legal citizen, you don't even speak legalese because you have never read Black's Law Dictionary. If I claimed to you that I am spanish and yet could not speak one word of spanish to prove my claim, obviously you wouldn't believe such a claim, so why should anyone believe you that you are a legal citizen if you don't speak the language and don't have a bond proving your claim?

When will you fools start living in the real world and cease supporting a satanic RE-presentation of what and who you really are? The reason so much corruption and suffering continues is because so many good people idiotically support it by paying taxes to it. Wake up.

Quote this message in a reply

Old Whatshisname staff
retired aerospace bureaucrat
User ID: 314959
04-17-2017 05:18 PM

RE: How can anyone here prove they are a legal citizen?
LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-17-2017 05:06 PM)
Because there is no such thing a legal citizen, only the illusion of one. How can any of you prove you are a legal citizen? You don't have a UCC valid two party signed contract forming a bond, you didn't swear an explicit public oath to form a bond, and on top of not having a bond with the government to prove you are a legal citizen, you don't even speak legalese because you have never read Black's Law Dictionary. If I claimed to you that I am spanish and yet could not speak one word of spanish to prove my claim, obviously you wouldn't believe such a claim, so why should anyone believe you that you are a legal citizen if you don't speak the language and don't have a bond proving your claim?

That's an easy one to answer, Jim. The existence of a "citizen", legal or otherwise, is not contingent on your rather outrè definitions of the Uniform Commercial Code or your misreading of Black's or anything else; it is based on what the courts say based on their power as outlined in the Constitution and other things like Marbury v Madison (1803).

I can prove I am a citizen by virtue of my birth certificate and United States Passport, which is what everyone with a lick of sense accepts. Your opinions on such, like the beliefs of some of the more arcane views of things like all-caps titles or yellow fringes on the American Flag, simply don't count.

Sorry.

Fighting ignorance -- one ignoramus at a time.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 414918
04-17-2017 05:23 PM

Legal citizens own stock in US, Inc as represented by the Birth certificates.

The banker CEO's and jewish illuminati board members crashed it on purpose and sold their stock over a decade ago.

9-11 signified the time had come to sink the titanic all over again.
the HotBox question
lop guest
User ID: 415056
04-17-2017 05:24 PM

How dare you, question the norm.

You must believe that to obtain and hold a constitution, one must somehow be born here.

Who is to say an individual, speaking the correct language and also understanding the constitution, may determine, who is who.

When only you hold the key.

There is no doc.

An individual may not be told, what to believe, nor what it is.

Any paper being held up as a US citizen doc, is not a doc.

No doc. So We ask, what are you?

Of the earth, or on the earth, controlled or controller (of self identity).
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 415057
04-17-2017 05:24 PM

They ask
LoP Guest
lop guest
04-17-2017 05:30 PM

When will you fools start living in the real world and cease supporting a satanic RE-presentation of what and who you really are? The reason so much corruption and suffering continues is because so many good people idiotically support it by paying taxes to it. Wake up.

post of the day BTW! post of the day
LoP Guest
lop guest
04-17-2017 05:31 PM

Old Whatshisname  Wrote: (04-17-2017 05:18 PM)
That's an easy one to answer, Jim. The existence of a "citizen", legal or otherwise, is not contingent on your rather outrè definitions of the Uniform Commercial Code or your misreading of Black's or anything else; it is based on what the courts say based on their power as outlined in the Constitution and other things like Marbury v Madison (1803).

I can prove I am a citizen by virtue of my birth certificate and United States Passport, which is what everyone with a lick of sense accepts. Your opinions on such, like the beliefs of some of the more arcane views of things like all-caps titles or yellow fringes on the American Flag, simply don't count.

Sorry.

I was sorry too when I thought like you.

How is it honourable or compassionate to deny People their own ability to give or not give consent? You really think the courts decide for People if they are subject to a man made jurisdiction or not? How do the courts have any authority to make decisions for People if People have not given their explicit consent for that to be the case?

Because if what you say is true then we must live in a military martial law war jurisdiction where there is no honour or law because a bunch of assholes are forcing their will on People without the People's consent. Of course anyone with more than half a working brian knows differently.

Your birth certificate and passport are not bonding in a lawful sense, so while they do prove your Canadian "citizenship", they do not prove your legal CITIZENSHIP OF CANADA, and yes it does mean something different when all caps are used. No one would try to disprove you being a "citizen" of Canada, what I am pointing out is that you have no real evidence you are a CITIZEN OF CANADA which is the legal citizenry or a corporation compared to the Equity Law citizenry of a human being.

Maybe you should actually read the fine print of the legal statutes you hold so dear. Because they all reveal the truth at some point or another, but if you aren't well versed in the spiritual aspect of our Trust Law relationship with God then it doesn't surprise me why you misinterpret so much.

Have you ever read Black's Law Dictionary? No you haven't have you? Then how do you even know the definition of those words you claim to be the law? For example, the word PERSON, in legalese, means a wide variety of artificial constructs not including human beings. So if the word PERSON in legalese does not include human beings then how do any legal statutes apply to People?

LoP Guest
lop guest
04-17-2017 05:37 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-17-2017 05:23 PM)

The banker CEO's and jewish illuminati board members crashed it on purpose and sold their stock over a decade ago.

It was the greatest scam of all time, to sell Poeple's future labour as investments.

And thus why they owe us everything, and everything actually belongs to We the People, right?

the HotBox question  Wrote: (04-17-2017 05:24 PM)

Either travel the road and learn your lessons or fail at life and become the road, right? There is a place in God's plan for everyOne.

Namaste dear masters. Heartflowers
LoP Guest
lop guest
04-17-2017 05:44 PM

So basically every time anyone has been prosecuted civilly, it has been unlawful, because if a bunch of us filed a class action lawsuit against all legal agents for failing to prove their jurisdiction properly, what would be their defence? How would they prove they actually had People's witting consent if they can't show a bond such as an oath or commercial contract? Would they try to claim HEARSAY as their 'proof of legal citizenship'? Because that is all they ever have isn't it?

LoP Guest
lop guest
04-17-2017 06:14 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-17-2017 05:44 PM)
So basically every time anyone has been prosecuted civilly, it has been unlawful, because if a bunch of us filed a class action lawsuit against all legal agents for failing to prove their jurisdiction properly, what would be their defence? How would they prove they actually had People's witting consent if they can't show a bond such as an oath or commercial contract? Would they try to claim HEARSAY as their 'proof of legal citizenship'? Because that is all they ever have isn't it?

Did you answer?
If so, then its all legal like.

Fell on your head.
data dump
lop guest
04-17-2017 06:17 PM

Refuse may not occur, as there is the indication, of authorized recognition.

Dove
LoP Guest
lop guest
04-17-2017 06:19 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-17-2017 05:37 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (04-17-2017 05:23 PM)

It was the greatest scam of all time, to sell Poeple's future labour as investments.

And thus why they owe us everything, and everything actually belongs to We the People, right?

the HotBox question  Wrote: (04-17-2017 05:24 PM)

Either travel the road and learn your lessons or fail at life and become the road, right? There is a place in God's plan for everyOne.

Namaste dear masters. Heartflowers

JhikpghfJhikpghf

EVERY LAST SINGLE CENT!
LoP Guest
lop guest
04-17-2017 06:19 PM

Are you a string of caps?
Fat Andy - 51:50
User ID: 409523
04-17-2017 06:20 PM

I'm a Bot.

Jhikpghf

Want a new life? A different direction?
http://lukes-data-dump.bravehost.com/666/index.html

http://lukes-data-dump.bravehost.com/luk...index.html

[Image: DOl1QEsW4AAOq5Y.jpg]
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 414802
04-17-2017 06:21 PM

The descendants of invaders of any land cam claim citizenship if they have absolute control over military and banking system. chuckle
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication