News
news Hot Spots: The San Luis Valley, CO/NM
news Could the universe itself be conscious ?
news Dead Satellites Could Be Blasted Out of Orbit With Powerful Magnetic Beams
news Amazon's delivery drones could soon live in giant hives, according to a bizarre new patent
news This Secret Catholic Exorcist Cult in Brazil Is Making a Deal With the Devil
news Roswell conspiracy theory: Expert claims UFO crash did happen
news A second sun dubbed 'Nemesis' once inhabited the Solar System, say scientists.
news China in quantum breakthrough
news Italian soil yields a new antibiotic that can fight drug-resistant bacteria
news More than 460 earthquakes recorded so far in Yellowstone Park swarm
news Jupiter Now Has 69 Moons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

I am breaking programming today. People are triggering all around me + City Design
Hamburgerwagon
User ID: 238494
06-19-2017 04:14 PM

I am breaking programming today. People are triggering all around me + City Design
Advertisement
I decided to break programming today. One thing I have noticed, other people are programmed to trigger is someone else breaks programming. This is just so interesting to me today that everyone is programmed to keep each other "in line" with the program.

Heres the really weird part, I decide to drive a different way to work today, just to break the program. I got stuck at a malfunctioning traffic light which was missing me on its cycle each time through. I was forced to just run the light after a few cycles. Even the traffic light was pissed off at me.

I have found myself guilty of this as well, getting all aggravated if things dont go the way they are "supposed to".

I guess the best example is the movie Office Space. That dude broke programming and everyone he knew was freaking out and triggering.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTJeV-R...cYSnBV8hgw
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2017 08:57 PM by Hamburgerwagon.) Quote this message in a reply

Hamburgerwagon
06-19-2017 04:29 PM

RE: I am breaking programming today. People are triggering all around me.
I guess I should have put Trump in the title or something

Quote this message in a reply
Damrod
Seeker of knowledge
User ID: 420517
06-19-2017 04:31 PM

Everyone gets into "routines" and they get comfortable...when something in their routine changes...it upsets them.

hell i do it too...I have a morning ritual and I get kinda irritated if something disrupts that ritual.

truth is, I should start each day differently but I don't...I do the same old sh*t every morning...
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2017 04:32 PM by Damrod.) Quote this message in a reply
Astute
User ID: 417744
06-19-2017 04:36 PM

Welcome to reality. Drugs and alcohol help to soften the bite but they bring with them their own sets of problems.
Hamburgerwagon
06-19-2017 05:56 PM

Oh boy, now I made my co-worker mad. This is interesting and entertaining.

Rayne
User ID: 421288
06-19-2017 06:03 PM

I have nothing much to add, just that you have my support.Heartflowers

I do appreciate your line of thinking.
CPL
Caution: Hipwaders required
User ID: 153181
06-19-2017 06:20 PM

Hamburgerwagon  Wrote: (06-19-2017 04:14 PM)
I decided to break programming today. One thing I have noticed, other people are programmed to trigger is someone else breaks programming. This is just so interesting to me today that everyone is programmed to keep each other "in line" with the program.

Heres the really weird part, I decide to drive a different way to work today, just to break the program. I got stuck at a malfunctioning traffic light which was missing me on its cycle each time through. I was forced to just run the light after a few cycles. Even the traffic light was pissed off at me.

I have found myself guilty of this as well, getting all aggravated if things dont go the way they are "supposed to".

I guess the best example is the movie Office Space. That dude broke programming and everyone he knew was freaking out and triggering.

Yup. Systems learn patterns, break your pattern and re-program the system by proxy of establishing a new pattern. It takes about three days for an change to get applied. Take notes on how the system changes on the macro from a micro change. Then to continue the change management process, once you've figured out what system changes occur then you make a project plan. Because the changes take three days and none of this crap is documented in anyway, you make single changes over a loooooong period of time because.

Again...nothing is documented and there is always a possibility that you have to 'roll back' a change. Which takes 3 days or so. While doing so, take notes (write it down). All that nonsense you figure out that's changed by pattern change application. Eventually you'll figure out regularly occurring and systemically fixed changes you can leverage to either turn your house into a raging shithole or make it nice for everyone that's living there, while taking into consideration that you accept the role of Project manager in your house.

Means you also need to be running around a little and checking things out and going to say hello to the other PM's doing stuff in their areas. On general principal I use parks as a litmus test when the weather is nice. If there are kids in them assing around, things are good. If there are no kids, something is fucky and you need to go figure out why.

[Image: 2lcoevr.png] BTC: 1JdRM74wtrBDZbu8n2aUPP3bLrCtEFFuM8

[Image: 2gy53sw.jpg] LTC: LgeE3yqbcuLkhqJGxPnqddM6Gvq9gtvuB3
Hamburgerwagon
06-19-2017 06:25 PM

CPL  Wrote: (06-19-2017 06:20 PM)
Hamburgerwagon  Wrote: (06-19-2017 04:14 PM)

Yup. Systems learn patterns, break your pattern and re-program the system by proxy of establishing a new pattern. It takes about three days for an change to get applied. Take notes on how the system changes on the macro from a micro change. Then to continue the change management process, once you've figured out what system changes occur then you make a project plan. Because the changes take three days and none of this crap is documented in anyway, you make single changes over a loooooong period of time because.

Again...nothing is documented and there is always a possibility that you have to 'roll back' a change. Which takes 3 days or so. While doing so, take notes (write it down). All that nonsense you figure out that's changed by pattern change application. Eventually you'll figure out regularly occurring and systemically fixed changes you can leverage to either turn your house into a raging shithole or make it nice for everyone that's living there, while taking into consideration that you accept the role of Project manager in your house.

Means you also need to be running around a little and checking things out and going to say hello to the other PM's doing stuff in their areas. On general principal I use parks as a litmus test when the weather is nice. If there are kids in them assing around, things are good. If there are no kids, something is fucky and you need to go figure out why.

Right, its like that traffic light today wasnt ready for me and wasnt working correctly, like it wasnt programmed for me to be there. It was really weird.

pinguu
User ID: 421628
06-19-2017 06:25 PM

We all have our special Poo time....Be careful changing it....Depressing stuff having to find a new place and time to carry out a mornings ablushion...Jhikpghf

{\displaystyle N=R^{\ast }\cdot f_{p}\cdot n_{e}\cdot f_{\ell }\cdot f_{i}\cdot f_{c}\cdot L}
lunylunatic
User ID: 309498
06-19-2017 06:27 PM

i don't want to even deal with the program today.... just want to lay in bed and ignore the lies.

Truth is what happens when you can make sense of the senseless

My abusers say that sympathy is in the dictionary between sh*t and syphilis.

I may not be born tomorrow, but I wasn't born yesterday
CPL
06-19-2017 06:38 PM

Hamburgerwagon  Wrote: (06-19-2017 06:25 PM)
CPL  Wrote: (06-19-2017 06:20 PM)

Right, its like that traffic light today wasnt ready for me and wasnt working correctly, like it wasnt programmed for me to be there. It was really weird.

It is, isn't it?

Do what you did today for two more days and share your results on Thursday by going back to your old route. Tomorrow...bet there is more traffic on the new route, then more again on weds and a less on the existing one. Sort of like spreading the load of an application with N+2 versus N+1. Except with traffic, the systems behave according to understood routes. Like a router using OSPF, it'll dump all the traffic down the shortest path first and ignore the PMTU and RWIN size of the rest of the network (roads).

...Ever play sim city? Might want to go f*#k around with it. There's an open source version out there that was released by EA that's the original source code of sim city. Runs on all platforms and it's called Micropolis. Sometimes a boffin out there will make an entire city map and it's erie how close the function of the virtual map acts and behaves to localized traffic data. in the game though you can mess around with traffic congestion and routing by forcing pattern changes.

Anycase. Here's a news article on SimCity going open source.

https://www.linux.com/news/original-simc...micropolis

And an open source piece using the AI and other bits with a new 3d wrapper.

http://www.opencity.info/

(This post was last modified: 06-19-2017 06:39 PM by CPL.) Quote this message in a reply
Hamburgerwagon
06-19-2017 06:39 PM

CPL  Wrote: (06-19-2017 06:38 PM)
Hamburgerwagon  Wrote: (06-19-2017 06:25 PM)

It is, isn't it?

Do what you did today for two more days and share your results on Thursday by going back to your old route. Tomorrow...bet there is more traffic on the new route, then more again on weds and a less on the existing one. Sort of like spreading the load of an application with N+2 versus N+1. Except with traffic, the systems behave according to understood routes. Like a router using OSPF, it'll dump all the traffic down the shortest path first and ignore the PMTU and RWIN size of the rest of the network (roads).

...Ever play sim city? Might want to go f*#k around with it. There's an open source version out there that was released by EA that's the original source code of sim city. Runs on all platforms and it's called Micropolis. Sometimes a boffin out there will make an entire city map and it's erie how close the function of the virtual map acts and behaves to localized traffic data. in the game though you can mess around with traffic congestion and routing by forcing pattern changes.

Funny, I play Sim City Build it on the Ipad on a regular basis. I have always loved it every since I had it on SNES as a kid.

CPL
06-19-2017 06:42 PM

Hamburgerwagon  Wrote: (06-19-2017 06:39 PM)
It is, isn't it?

Funny, I play Sim City Build it on the Ipad on a regular basis. I have always loved it every since I had it on SNES as a kid.

Import or build a map of your area in the game. Use it as a model to figure out how to make a change that improves things then go apply the change in your house for three days. Just start with traffic. Nothing else. There are other things that you can do to improve taxation, spending, resource usage, employment and improve the quality of life in the house with your sim map. Might also want to read up a little on civil engineering and how people used sim city once in the 90's to guide city design changes in real cities. It's an interesting subject.

(This post was last modified: 06-19-2017 06:45 PM by CPL.) Quote this message in a reply
CPL
06-19-2017 07:00 PM

lunylunatic  Wrote: (06-19-2017 06:27 PM)
i don't want to even deal with the program today.... just want to lay in bed and ignore the lies.

You ain't done. There's a whole internet out there to troll and you are still in training.

Now pick up your boots and go to the SJW forum on reddit and start a thread with 'hitler did nothing wrong' then defend that position with any rediculious nonsense you can hammer on the keyboard. Pay attention to the language that get throw back at you, learn the pattern of their stupidity.

At the same time go to the alt-right forum on reddit and start a thread discuss about you marrying your co-dependent parent two semi-vegitarian omnisexual breed breeder partner adopting some Himalayan whistle kids. Defend your position staunchly. Also learn the pattern of that stupidity.

Expect to be banned, because that'll happen. If you need to be unbanned, go talk to one of the IT guys running the IT channels in IRC to unban you.

[Image: i-dont-stop-when-im-tired-i-stop-when-im...uote-1.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 06-19-2017 07:00 PM by CPL.) Quote this message in a reply
CPL
06-19-2017 07:48 PM

Hamburgerwagon  Wrote: (06-19-2017 06:39 PM)
It is, isn't it?

If you are fooling around with it. Here's a weird thing about city designs, the shape of a city determines all sorts of things:

- How much power is used.
- Quality of life of the residents
- How well businesses do.
- How functional civic services are.
- Cost of living

All sort of little things that are super annoying for everybody because of poor city design and management. The traditional grid layout is in fact the stupidest idea ever allowed on earth. It's incredibly inefficient by it's design and terrible method of using city resources versus hub and spoke city models.

Hub and spoke city design. (HS)
[Image: J03mazL.jpg]

Traditional grid. (TD)
[Image: Eng_Vidya_2_do6dyx.jpg]

TD costs around 6000% more to run in fuel. The HS is cheap to run because it flows, traffic is always moving. Cuts down on starts and stops. Traffic flow is to the point of destination, not OSPF that creates it's own traffic problems. It's easier to do maintenance on because spokes can be turned on or off to redirect traffic flow cleaner at any time. Versus TD where road construction downtown can block traffic all the way to the suburbs.

HS for making housing developments they are assigned spots, so are the businesses, like layers wrapping around each other to minimize travel time of the people that live and work in the city.

In TD the city planners are always looking for space to put stuff which unfortunately turns most cities into horrible shitholes. Under that idea the petrol refineries or other industrial sectors get saddled up to residential areas which just increases insurances costs for both the businesses and residents.

There are a million little things that can be done to improve TD, but if thinking about cities in general. Hub and spoke works fantastically if building a city to actually work for the people living in it, versus always in a state of repair (resource sink) rather than planning like TD method planning that's currently the 'norm'.

Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication