News
news Hot Spots: The San Luis Valley, CO/NM
news Could the universe itself be conscious ?
news Dead Satellites Could Be Blasted Out of Orbit With Powerful Magnetic Beams
news Amazon's delivery drones could soon live in giant hives, according to a bizarre new patent
news This Secret Catholic Exorcist Cult in Brazil Is Making a Deal With the Devil
news Roswell conspiracy theory: Expert claims UFO crash did happen
news A second sun dubbed 'Nemesis' once inhabited the Solar System, say scientists.
news China in quantum breakthrough
news Italian soil yields a new antibiotic that can fight drug-resistant bacteria
news More than 460 earthquakes recorded so far in Yellowstone Park swarm
news Jupiter Now Has 69 Moons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

doublespeak
Jess
User ID: 418577
06-19-2017 07:06 PM

doublespeak
Advertisement
When do the words "I am under investigation" NOT mean someone is under investigation?

In the Orwellian doublespeak Trumpian world we live in today.

Or at least in his mind, anyway, and that off his buttkissers. Yeah, I'm being political. Ad hominem away.

but it's the truth. Something some seem to value more than anything else.

until it hits too close to home, that is.

What was it Trump said once..that he could shoot someone on the street and get away with it, or words to that effect?

I wouldn't put anything past him.

noprize winner
Quote this message in a reply

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 190523
06-19-2017 07:10 PM

RE: doublespeak
“I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.”

–Hillary Clinton, speech at George Washington University, March 17, 2008
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 348173
06-19-2017 07:18 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (06-19-2017 07:10 PM)
“I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.”

–Hillary Clinton, speech at George Washington University, March 17, 2008

But but but Hillary sounded so convincing Tissue

Lmao
Jess
User ID: 418577
06-19-2017 07:18 PM

okay, not ad hominem, deflection instead. I didn't call it right, you got me.

noprize winner
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 415051
06-19-2017 08:23 PM

Jess  Wrote: (06-19-2017 07:06 PM)
When do the words "I am under investigation" NOT mean someone is under investigation?

In the Orwellian doublespeak Trumpian world we live in today.

Or at least in his mind, anyway, and that off his buttkissers. Yeah, I'm being political. Ad hominem away.

but it's the truth. Something some seem to value more than anything else.

until it hits too close to home, that is.

What was it Trump said once..that he could shoot someone on the street and get away with it, or words to that effect?

I wouldn't put anything past him.

This is why you are the stupid moron dupe that your propaganda masters say you are, and here they go again manipulating you with their FAKE NEWS

Reality: Donald Trump was sending a message to his followers, not making an official pronouncement to the media. That message was rife with something called SARCASM that Donald Trump uses all the time.

"Now I'm under investigation by the DOJ for firing the guy the DOJ told me to fire".

Is not Donald Trump saying his is under investigation. It is a sarcastic comment meant to show how phony the entire process is, and his followers get this.

What is scary is why stupid ignorant ***** like you don't see this simple reality. You are an idiot dupe.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 396031
06-19-2017 08:42 PM

did you know

cranberries work 10 times better

than coffee as a diuretic

you will literally piss steady for the next hour
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 400405
06-19-2017 08:46 PM

Jess  Wrote: (06-19-2017 07:18 PM)

It is one of the D's in the 4D chess...

Anyway, I agree with you. I mean, this whole debacle of the lying and the twisting definitions, alternative facts and speaking out of turn and then pretending you didn't mean it that way, etc etc can all be defined by one sentence:
I refuse to live in an alternative society where we define words based on who utters them and take them out of context based on the same paradigm.

In short: "Words mean things."
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 421885
06-19-2017 08:48 PM

r they threatening me?
noaa tried to bs me this morning.u c the emails.my processor has just woke up,so im not up to speed yet.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 419236
06-19-2017 10:25 PM

piequal3because14
Angel of Love from Heaven
User ID: 418841
06-19-2017 10:27 PM

Johnny Walker

Look into my eyes to see a Paradise of Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqtHu0XFal0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wo7PY4vbQLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTm9ui-26F0
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 400891
06-19-2017 10:45 PM

“If you are a warrior, decency means that you are not cheating anybody at all. You are not even about to cheat anybody. There is a sense of straightforwardness and simplicity. With setting-sun vision, or vision based on cowardice, straightforwardness is always a problem. If people have some story or news to tell somebody else, first of all they are either excited or disappointed. Then they begin to figure out how to tell their news. They develop a plan, which leads them completely away from simply telling it. By the time a person hears the news, it is not news at all, but opinion. It becomes a message of some kind, rather than fresh, straightforward news. Decency is the absence of strategy. It is of utmost importance to realize that the warrior’s approach should be simple-minded sometimes, very simple and straightforward. That makes it very beautiful: you having nothing up your sleeve; therefore a sense of genuineness comes through. That is decency.”
― Chögyam Trungpa
LoP Guest
lop guest
06-19-2017 10:47 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (06-19-2017 08:46 PM)
Jess  Wrote: (06-19-2017 07:18 PM)

Anyway, I agree with you. I mean, this whole debacle of the lying and the twisting definitions, alternative facts and speaking out of turn and then pretending you didn't mean it that way, etc etc can all be defined by one sentence:
I refuse to live in an alternative society where we define words based on who utters them and take them out of context based on the same paradigm.

one of the d's in the 4d chest is water bra
LoP Guest
lop guest
06-19-2017 10:53 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (06-19-2017 10:47 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (06-19-2017 08:46 PM)

one of the d's in the 4d chest is water bra

LoP Guest
lop guest
06-19-2017 10:58 PM

LoP Guest
lop guest
06-20-2017 12:36 AM

Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication