News
news UFO over North Korea?
news These odd, creepy stories will convince you this old castle in England is haunted
news Journey to the Akashic Records
news The Risks of Digital DNA
news The Gulf Breeze UFO Wave - 30 Years Later
news Television's Most Infamous Hack Is Still a Mystery 30 Years Later
news Russian citizens share photos of the weirdest things they have spotted in public
news The ‘Hallucination Machine’ Alters Consciousness in the Name of Science
news US airman takes lie detector test to 'prove he saw UFO land near RAF base 37 years ago'
news Owls In Spielberg's 'Close Encounters'
news The People Who Are Tripping Forever

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What is this
Pimple
lop guest
User ID: 369425
06-19-2017 09:26 PM

What is this
Advertisement
Just watching the sky. Again I ask why does the.daytime moon always look like q fuzzy moon shaped piece of chemtrail broke off and floating by itself? If a somewhat spread out chemtrail is around compare.
Also, was watching a jet laying down a chemtrail​ and the jet would stop and start and sometimes disappear back into the chemtrail then shoot back out in front.

What the hell is going on up there? Watch them lay down chemtrails. You will see some weird stuff. Are we watching a movie a projection or what.
Quote this message in a reply

Hamburgerwagon
Proud Lunatic
User ID: 238494
06-19-2017 09:27 PM

RE: What is this
Yeah, it all does look fake up there, especially on a hazy day. The moon, well it just has a bad attitude.

Remember, I am playing a character who is based on me.
Coolchick
Rock 'n roll Elite
User ID: 53
06-19-2017 09:28 PM

it does not lol

Just Plain Nuts.
Hamburgerwagon
Proud Lunatic
06-19-2017 09:29 PM

Coolchick  Wrote: (06-19-2017 09:28 PM)
it does not lol

Yeah, its kind of a princess because it has the Earth all to itself. Jupiters has like 60 moons and they have to compete for attention.

We are just stuck with ours. She doesnt even try hard anymore.

Coolchick
Rock 'n roll Elite
06-19-2017 09:31 PM

Hamburgerwagon  Wrote: (06-19-2017 09:29 PM)
Coolchick  Wrote: (06-19-2017 09:28 PM)
it does not lol

Yeah, its kind of a princess because it has the Earth all to itself. Jupiters has like 60 moons and they have to compete for attention.

try hard to what?
she doesnt have to. she's the Moon.

i love the moon.

Just Plain Nuts.
Hamburgerwagon
Proud Lunatic
06-19-2017 09:33 PM

Coolchick  Wrote: (06-19-2017 09:31 PM)
Hamburgerwagon  Wrote: (06-19-2017 09:29 PM)

try hard to what?

i love the moon.

I know you do, and she knows it too. She wont even show us her backside anymore, we are cut off.

Coolchick
Rock 'n roll Elite
06-19-2017 09:33 PM

Hamburgerwagon  Wrote: (06-19-2017 09:33 PM)
Coolchick  Wrote: (06-19-2017 09:31 PM)
try hard to what?

i love the moon.

I know you do, and she knows it too. She wont even show us her backside anymore, we are cut off.

why should she.

no.
moon is cool.

Just Plain Nuts.
Hamburgerwagon
Proud Lunatic
06-19-2017 09:36 PM

Coolchick  Wrote: (06-19-2017 09:33 PM)
Hamburgerwagon  Wrote: (06-19-2017 09:33 PM)

why should she.

no.
moon is cool.

Well, I think that wraps this thread up chuckle

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 409980
06-19-2017 09:39 PM

Chemtrail planes often have this weird black line they fly into to. We have witnessed it many times. Something going on in Ouachita Mountains today, non stop fly overs of what sounds like fighter jets but you can't see them, clear skies but no damn planes. It's weird.
Pimple
lop guest
User ID: 352653
06-19-2017 10:44 PM

Over the last few years the.night time moon looks different. It now always seems to be a white moon shining thru.chemtrails. and it's been years since I saw the old sky blue. Even on the clearest day we will have a subtle haze. It's like skip said earlier, shut the fk up and pay attention.
I think our sky has a thick layer of something real abnormal. Wtf is going on up there? The.white moon seems to shine thru that stuff.
Watch the sky day and night. Both times you will find things that seem bizarre and impossible. And it will have the feel of not real. Like a projection. Many times I have watched jet looking images probably, disappear like the light went out.
Also as the chemtrails flatten out notice the wispy and various patterns that surely are shaped by energy fields.
Nothing makes sense on the world stage that has turned into a soap opera and has always been theater. The herd is totally wrapped deep into the cacoon of deception all illusion. The herd is fed constant ridiculous scripted mind fking events most of which probably don't even happen. You believe everything when you should believe nothing. The herd was totally defeated long long ago and enslaved so deceived they don't even know it. What sort of thing created this virtual reality and did it really have to make it this fked up? It begins with every living thing having to eat other living things to survive. Wtf could go wrong there. Let's get past all the stories.
Munet
User ID: 408636
06-20-2017 12:05 AM

the last person I heard complaining about the sky felt it was too dark: this was in winter, daylight saving time ... at 6 am.

This person is still utterly surprised when people tell him that that's normal.
Pimple
lop guest
User ID: 333318
06-20-2017 12:26 AM

I forgot who you are and don't remember what we was talking about. But you must have said something wrong.
Pimple
lop guest
User ID: 333318
06-20-2017 12:29 AM

Munet  Wrote: (06-20-2017 12:05 AM)
the last person I heard complaining about the sky felt it was too dark: this was in winter, daylight saving time ... at 6 am.

This person is still utterly surprised when people tell him that that's normal.

The last person I heard complain about your ass, said you.........oh never mind.
Munet
User ID: 408636
06-20-2017 12:34 AM

Pimple  Wrote: (06-20-2017 12:26 AM)
I forgot who you are and don't remember what we was talking about. But you must have said something wrong.

I say a lot of things wrong but most people are decent enough to forgive me for social blunders, in western culture these thing we like to refer to as social graces are nothing more but a forgiving nature and a willingness to look at ones own motivations and convictions when faced with opposition. These are also called good manners for easy reference. Some people find them obsolete and I find that those people are used to less delicate surroundings, where a more course and brutish action may be required to achieve the same effect.
When that happens these people are called "barbarians" by the people who are in their fireline, not because they find those people to be lesser than them but because their own behavior will ultimately ensure they will find themselves at the bottom of the social pyramid sooner or later, often in prison. Where the inmates never stop to lament about how unfair the world is but rarely a person stops to think how they themselves could have made the world better. And that that may be related to why they are now in prison is something that ever eludes them.

That's the reason why I believe some people deserve pity, because they are subjected to a system that requires people smarter than themselves to work in harmonious unison.

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication