News
news The Mystery of the Belmez Faces
news NASA to test ‘space lasers’ with latest launch
news Satellite Images Of Strange Lost City in the South Pacific
news Do Aliens Come From Under the Oceans?
news Bizarre Paranormal Mysteries of World War I
news Human brains and bodies could be hacked to create life in hostile environments
news Nuke fallout alert as Russian radioactive leak sweeps across Europe
news Russian, 20, claims he lived on the Red Planet before being reborn on Earth
news Government Files and the Abominable Snowman
news Mind-Controlled Drone Swarms Could Soon Put More Eyes in the Sky
news How America’s National Parks Became Hotbeds of Paranormal Activity

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Crates of guns in ghetto
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 429617
09-14-2017 07:52 AM

work Crates of guns in ghetto
Advertisement
My dad told me a story few years back about when he worked at Chicago police dept in 2003 he was told by his supervisor to drop off crates in certain areas but was told not to look into the crates and out of curiosity he pulled a few nails out of the wooden lid and found guns inside.. We came to the conclusion thats how everybody is getting guns in the ghettp
Quote this message in a reply

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 398496
09-14-2017 07:57 AM

reporter RE: Crates of guns in ghetto
That's so they can turn them in at the police Gun buyback program and the hood rats make a few bucks so they don't have to shoot each other to get by. Or the enemy of my enemy and one gang is easier to control than a bunch. Or some one is getting a kick back from arming them. Or they just want them to shoot each other. You decide!
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-14-2017 07:59 AM

RE: Crates of guns in ghetto
Wish they would drop a few on my street. I wouldn't mind free guns, I wonder if they come with bullets and extra mags too! But they are all probably low-jacked, yeah right like the government actually has their act together
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 391807
09-14-2017 08:03 AM

f*#k Ralm Emmanuel...This is related, same clinton team!

U.s. Foils Major Smuggling Operation
Chinese Gunrunners Caught In Sting
Assault Rifles, Manufactured At Two Plants In China, Were Destined For Street Gangs Across The Country, Federal Officials Say.
May 24, 1996|By Jane Meredith Adams. Special to the Tribune.

SAN FRANCISCO — Two federal undercover agents--one of them posing as a suave Mafia operative from Miami--negotiated with Chinese arms dealers for more than 16 months to bring about the largest seizure of smuggled automatic weapons in American history, federal officials said Thursday.

In releasing the first details of a sting operation that led to the arrests of seven suspects Wednesday in the San Francisco Bay Area, federal officials told a spy-thriller tale of arms-import deals gone wrong, money buried under a potted tree and the payment of hundreds of thousands of dollars to illegally import 2,000 AK-47 rifles with a street value estimated at $4 million.
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1996-...nufactured
LoP Guest
lop guest
09-14-2017 08:09 AM

That's right Leland yee or what ever his name was of the glorious communist people republic of California was busted for Gun running for gangs a few years back

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication