News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Mueller MOVE? entire floor cleared in grand jury hearing mysterious Mueller case
He Man
Another day in paradise
User ID: 426188
12-14-2018 08:31 PM

Mueller MOVE? entire floor cleared in grand jury hearing mysterious Mueller case
Advertisement
This seems strange and interesting timing, wonder if they are about to bring indictments on the Trump family. Scream1

Or maybe the Q prediction is correct and they are about to round up everybody that is not a Trump loyalist. chuckle

DC court clears out entire floor for grand jury hearing in mysterious Mueller case

"Buzzfeed’s courts and justice reporter Zoe Tillman is reporting on a secret grand jury proceeding in DC, but it’s so secret no one knows what it’s about.

Tillman first points to a Politico piece from October: “Mueller link seen in mystery grand jury appeal.”

Zoe Tillman

@ZoeTillman
Hello from the federal courthouse, where the DC Circuit is set to hear arguments in a sealed grand jury matter. Politico previously reported observing someone refer to it as a special counsel matter: https://www.politico.com/story/2018/10/2...end-938572 … Arguments are sealed, we're waiting to see who goes in

Mueller link seen in mystery grand jury appeal
The special counsel appears to be locked in a dispute with a mystery grand jury witness, but much of the case is sealed.

politico.com

After detailing some court docs as background, Tillman tweets, “They’ve sealed not only the courtroom, but the whole floor.” It’s getting a lot of attention:

Zoe Tillman

@ZoeTillman
· 3h
Replying to @ZoeTillman
The case then went back up to the DC Circuit in October, and that's the case being argued today. So far there's been nothing on the docket that could definitively identify what it is - no lawyer names, for instance

View image on Twitter

Zoe Tillman

@ZoeTillman
The DC Circuit is about to hear arguments in the sealed grand jury matter. They've sealed not only the courtroom, but the whole floor, so we've been moved away. Haven't recognized anyone going in earlier as being connected to Mueller's office, now we won't be able to see

Politico senior reporter confirms:

Darren Samuelsohn

@dsamuelsohn
Hello from the 5th floor of the US Court of Appeals in DC, where I’m on stakeout with about a dozen of my reporter colleagues. No sightings yet of either side in the mystery apparent Mueller case, which begins in a sealed courtroom in about 20 or so mins. https://www.politico.com/story/2018/10/2...end-938572

The special counsel appears to be locked in a dispute with a mystery grand jury witness, but much of the case is sealed.

Darren Samuelsohn

@dsamuelsohn
Update from DC Court of Appeals. Courtroom security sealed the chambers and also booted about 15 reporters on stakeout from the entire 5th floor. We have spread out across the building. No sightings yet to report of note. https://politi.co/2AqaXnT @politico

politico.com

Here’s what some are saying:

Bradley P. Moss

@BradMossEsq
Several media folks have asked me and colleagues for weeks what we can imagine this case being, assuming Trump's people are telling the truth and it's not them.

To this day, I can't fathom what the heck it could be that would move this fast and get this much secrecy."

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/12/dc-cour...ller-case/

Making LOP Great again since 06-07-2013!

"Oh My God. This is terrible. This is the End of my Presidency.
I'm F'ed."
Donald Trump: 2017

[Image: JLaazQI.gif]

Mexico will pay for the pitchforks.
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2018 08:32 PM by He Man.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 478322
12-14-2018 08:32 PM

RE: Mueller MOVE? entire floor cleared in grand jury hearing mysterious Mueller case
He Man  Wrote: (12-14-2018 08:31 PM)
This seems strange and interesting timing, wonder if they are about to bring indictments on the Trump family. Scream1

Or maybe the Q prediction is correct and they are about to round up everybody that is not a Trump loyalist. chuckle

DC court clears out entire floor for grand jury hearing in mysterious Mueller case

"Buzzfeed’s courts and justice reporter Zoe Tillman is reporting on a secret grand jury proceeding in DC, but it’s so secret no one knows what it’s about.

Tillman first points to a Politico piece from October: “Mueller link seen in mystery grand jury appeal.”

Zoe Tillman

@ZoeTillman
Hello from the federal courthouse, where the DC Circuit is set to hear arguments in a sealed grand jury matter. Politico previously reported observing someone refer to it as a special counsel matter: https://www.politico.com/story/2018/10/2...end-938572 … Arguments are sealed, we're waiting to see who goes in

politico.com

After detailing some court docs as background, Tillman tweets, “They’ve sealed not only the courtroom, but the whole floor.” It’s getting a lot of attention:

Zoe Tillman

@ZoeTillman
· 3h
Replying to @ZoeTillman
The case then went back up to the DC Circuit in October, and that's the case being argued today. So far there's been nothing on the docket that could definitively identify what it is - no lawyer names, for instance

View image on Twitter

Zoe Tillman

@ZoeTillman
The DC Circuit is about to hear arguments in the sealed grand jury matter. They've sealed not only the courtroom, but the whole floor, so we've been moved away. Haven't recognized anyone going in earlier as being connected to Mueller's office, now we won't be able to see

Darren Samuelsohn

@dsamuelsohn
Hello from the 5th floor of the US Court of Appeals in DC, where I’m on stakeout with about a dozen of my reporter colleagues. No sightings yet of either side in the mystery apparent Mueller case, which begins in a sealed courtroom in about 20 or so mins. https://www.politico.com/story/2018/10/2...end-938572

Darren Samuelsohn

@dsamuelsohn
Update from DC Court of Appeals. Courtroom security sealed the chambers and also booted about 15 reporters on stakeout from the entire 5th floor. We have spread out across the building. No sightings yet to report of note. https://politi.co/2AqaXnT @politico

politico.com

Bradley P. Moss

@BradMossEsq
Several media folks have asked me and colleagues for weeks what we can imagine this case being, assuming Trump's people are telling the truth and it's not them.

To this day, I can't fathom what the heck it could be that would move this fast and get this much secrecy."

Individual-1 Jr? Javanka?

Dare I hope...

PENCE?
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 478342
12-14-2018 08:34 PM

RE: Mueller MOVE? entire floor cleared in grand jury hearing mysterious Mueller case
Isn't Mueller just showing the GJ what evidence he has on person____ and then they decide to indict or not ?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 396953
12-14-2018 08:37 PM

Pence will be the only one left standing when all of this is over. Let that one sink in, all who are yelling "impeach!!!". President Pence. And that guy could get reelected.
He Man
Another day in paradise
12-14-2018 08:38 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (12-14-2018 08:32 PM)
He Man  Wrote: (12-14-2018 08:31 PM)

Zoe Tillman

@ZoeTillman

politico.com

Zoe Tillman

@ZoeTillman
· 3h
Replying to @ZoeTillman

View image on Twitter

Zoe Tillman

@ZoeTillman

Darren Samuelsohn

@dsamuelsohn

Darren Samuelsohn

@dsamuelsohn

politico.com

Bradley P. Moss

@BradMossEsq

Individual-1 Jr? Javanka?

Dare I hope...

PENCE?

Jhikpghf fireb fireb fireb fireb Boogiepika

I'm F'ed."

LoP Guest
lop guest
12-14-2018 08:39 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (12-14-2018 08:37 PM)
Pence will be the only one left standing when all of this is over. Let that one sink in, all who are yelling "impeach!!!". President Pence. And that guy could get reelected.

At this point, ANYONE but trump(s) would be an improvement
He Man
Another day in paradise
12-14-2018 08:39 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (12-14-2018 08:34 PM)
Isn't Mueller just showing the GJ what evidence he has on person____ and then they decide to indict or not ?

Yes but it is strange to clear an entire floor of a court house for a GJ hearing. Unless it is something really big and super secret.

I'm F'ed."

He Man
Another day in paradise
12-14-2018 08:40 PM

Pence would be a horrible candidate for the republicans in 2020. So unpopular and so attached to the failed Trump presidency.

I'm F'ed."

LoP Guest
lop guest
12-14-2018 08:43 PM

He Man  Wrote: (12-14-2018 08:39 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (12-14-2018 08:34 PM)

Yes but it is strange to clear an entire floor of a court house for a GJ hearing. Unless it is something really big and super secret.

My understanding is not even the "defendant" or his/her lawyers even attend a GJ hearing...So who would these "reporters" see ?

Or are they scared that the reporters would use a laser mic to read the vibrations of the courtroom door or be trying to listen with a water glass at the wall ???
Eldog Wilbury
User ID: 441549
12-14-2018 08:43 PM

If the left don't like Trump,they are really going to be shitting their pants if Pence is POTUS.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 396953
12-14-2018 08:48 PM

Eldog Wilbury  Wrote: (12-14-2018 08:43 PM)

If the left don't like Trump,they are really going to be shitting their pants if Pence is POTUS.

Yup. Pence is actually a conservative. Not just a republican. Well spoken, yuuuuuge with the evangelicals.
He Man
Another day in paradise
12-14-2018 08:50 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (12-14-2018 08:43 PM)
He Man  Wrote: (12-14-2018 08:39 PM)

My understanding is not even the "defendant" or his/her lawyers even attend a GJ hearing...So who would these "reporters" see ?

Or are they scared that the reporters would use a laser mic to read the vibrations of the courtroom door or be trying to listen with a water glass at the wall ???

1dunno1

But they are clearly worried about some kind of surveillance and leaking or they wouldn't do this.

I'm F'ed."

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 408320
12-14-2018 08:50 PM

I smell panic.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 475082
12-14-2018 08:51 PM

JR. would be the most likely person to be in the spotlight for a perjury offense regarding the Trump tower meeting and the subsequent statements about what the President knew about the meeting, and everything else that followed.
Яudis
The Contrarian
User ID: 302004
12-14-2018 08:54 PM

YET Another LIBERAL CIRCLE JERK CÛMFiestival of HUGE NothingBurger.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication