News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

make amurka grate agan/ Trump to spend billions to rebuild Central America and Mexico
amurka furst!
lop guest
User ID: 479012
12-19-2018 02:27 AM

make amurka grate agan/ Trump to spend billions to rebuild Central America and Mexico
Advertisement
https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-pledges-5-...43404.html

The United States pledged $5.8 billion in aid and investment Tuesday for strengthening government and economic development in Central America, and another $4.8 billion in development aid for southern Mexico.

The U.S aid aims to promote better security conditions and job opportunities as part of a regional plan to allow Central Americans and Mexicans to remain in their countries and not have to emigrate.

The plan was announced in a joint U.S.-Mexican statement released by the State Department and read aloud by Mexican Foreign Relations Secretary Marcelo Ebrard in the Mexican capital.

"In sum I think this is good news, very good news for Mexico," Ebrard said.

The investment doesn't require congressional approval, unlike Trump's signature project to stem illegal immigration — a border wall.

The U.S. State Department issued a simultaneous statement saying "The United States is committing $5.8 billion through public and private investment to promote institutional reforms and development in the Northern Triangle," a term that refers to Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador.
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 272170
12-19-2018 02:42 AM

RE: make amurka grate agan/ Trump to spend billions to rebuild Central America and Mexico
NAFTA/CAFTA! I KNEW IT! COMMERCE UNDER BRITISH Admiralty MARITIME LAW! STORM THE WHITE HOUSE! They're all in on it. Jesuits too.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 424701
12-19-2018 02:44 AM

RE: make amurka grate agan/ Trump to spend billions to rebuild Central America and Mexico
If the plan is to destroy the drug cartels it's worth every penny. That's what I would do, therefore that's what I think he's doing.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 272170
12-19-2018 02:51 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (12-19-2018 02:44 AM)
If the plan is to destroy the drug cartels it's worth every penny. That's what I would do, therefore that's what I think he's doing.

Bs! He's under contract to make 'the Americas' great again! The CIA controls the drug cartels. He's regionalized the globalist agenda.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 423870
12-19-2018 03:47 AM

Congress can't say sh*t if Mexico build the wall.

BRILLIANT!

Suckit liberals.
ABCDEF_Jesus
Dominios Pizza
User ID: 419977
12-19-2018 04:07 AM

Trump will probably run for Mexico president after he gets evicted from the White House.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 479012
12-19-2018 11:36 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (12-19-2018 03:47 AM)

BRILLIANT!

Suckit liberals.

Mexico is not building the wall
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 478899
12-19-2018 11:37 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (12-19-2018 11:36 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (12-19-2018 03:47 AM)

BRILLIANT!

Suckit liberals.

Mexico is not building the wall

The wall would not have to be that high to keep usa outs.
LoP Guest
lop guest
12-19-2018 11:37 AM

Like a meter? chuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 479105
12-19-2018 01:41 PM

As someone who voted for Trump i just don't know why the wall isn't up yet

The Republicans have controlled the government for 2 years now
LoP Guest
lop guest
12-19-2018 01:42 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (12-19-2018 01:41 PM)
As someone who voted for Trump i just don't know why the wall isn't up yet

The Republicans have controlled the government for 2 years now

Why was Ron Paul sabotaged.
LoP Guest
lop guest
12-19-2018 01:45 PM

The man is a saint!

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication