News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Man shot after hunter allegedly mistakes him for mythical beast
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 348173
12-19-2018 01:26 PM

cow Man shot after hunter allegedly mistakes him for mythical beast
Advertisement
Hunter thought he was firing at Bigfoot, 'victim' tells police

A Montana man who was out target-shooting became a target himself when another shooter unloaded a barrage of gunfire toward him after mistaking him for Bigfoot, authorities said.

The 27-year-old target shooter told authorities that he was putting up targets outside Helena on Sunday when bullets started flying toward him, Lewis and Clark County Sheriff Leo Dutton said, according to the Idaho Statesman.

https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/nati...87195.html

One round came within three feet of the victim and another whizzed by even closer, he told police. The man said he behind nearby trees for cover and eventually confronted the shooter, who was driving a Ford F-150 pickup truck.

Quote:“I thought you were Bigfoot,” the victim says the shooter told him, according to Dutton. “I don’t target practice — but if I see something that looks like Bigfoot, I just shoot at it.”

Once the man assured the gunman that he wasn’t Bigfoot -- an ape-like creature said to inhabit wooded areas in the Northwest -- the shooter advised him to wear an orange vest in the future.

But Dutton noted that “there was some question about the veracity of the report” because the victim spoke to police a day after the alleged incident couldn’t provide a physical description of the shooter.

https://www.foxnews.com/great-outdoors/m...t-him-cops

Troll14 Ioeohbog chuckle
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 447778
12-19-2018 01:27 PM

RE: Man shot after hunter allegedly mistakes him for mythical beast
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 348173
12-19-2018 01:28 PM

RE: Man shot after hunter allegedly mistakes him for mythical beast
LoP Guest  Wrote: (12-19-2018 01:27 PM)

https://youtu.be/hIs5StN8J-0
chuckle

Video unavailable
The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

chuckle

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication