News
news New biometric database can identify people through scars, tattoos and even their voice
news Cattle Are Being Mutilated And Killed In Eastern Oregon
news Insider Interview on Skinwalker Ranch History
news Squirrels Can Speak Bird
news US Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo
news Cognitive scientist says we see things as we need to, rather than as they are.
news A Movie You Control With Your Mind
news Radioactive Cloud That Blanketed Europe Traced to Russian Nuclear Facility
news Organization Says It’s Obtained ‘Exotic’ Metals Unknown to Science
news The frightening supernatural story of the Black Bird of Chernobyl
news Recent UFO Encounters With Navy Pilots Occurred Constantly Across Multiple Squadrons

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

They don´t hide the occult symbolism in movies anymore.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 473781
12-23-2018 11:11 PM

They don´t hide the occult symbolism in movies anymore.
Advertisement
Actually they never did hide it. But once you learn them, you see them all over. For example, in Venom, Eddie wore a T shirt with the illuminati pyramid symbol and the all seeing eye.

I just saw spiderman, the cartoon. I won´t spoil it but I doubt people here will see it unless you have kids. In the cartoon they used a machine awefuly similar to CERN, and what the machine tried to do is to bring people from the past back. The machine was smaching atoms at high velocities to open a black hole and somehow bring people from other dimensions.

Sound famliar? That is exaclty what some whistleblowers claim CERN is doing. Who or what are they trying to bring here and what for? Gods particle my arse. In Aquaman at the end of the movie the guy raised the trident and scream hail the king, and from the sea out came a beast with horns that looks similar to the devil. They also plotted about a hollow earth.

If you pay enough attention to these movies, you can spot the truth and what they are trying to say. They always use reverse psycology. They tell you something is sci fiction so you don´t don´t eventually bother to find out that ultimately it is true. I know how they play the game.
Quote this message in a reply
KingBum
User ID: 465585
12-23-2018 11:33 PM

RE: They don´t hide the occult symbolism in movies anymore.
It's a little different from that I've read, what is up there is a projection of what they wish to see inspiring others to work towards that goal. That apparently is the magick of a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Idealism is the fool’s shepherd and the braggart’s laurels.

It’s time to stop pointing fingers, finger pointing gets us nowhere...Steve.

504100 - My number when not logged in.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 445976
12-23-2018 11:35 PM

I simply don't watch it...Any of it.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 442998
12-23-2018 11:40 PM

so you mean when shows like american horror story, which are on at times that kids could watch it...when they showed that scene where the guy who was the son of satan was bumnaggering that femboy in his gimp suit that , that might be what your talking about?
great-grandfather
User ID: 368253
12-24-2018 12:04 AM

it is blatant in all television programming now.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 449124
12-24-2018 12:11 AM

Didn't see any in here: ;p

Lakeofmarch
Key to the Bottomless Pit
User ID: 479158
12-24-2018 01:46 AM

Lot of entrainment on one side, but the low-key stuff such as organized religion has lost a significant amount of ground, so I'd call it about even in the long run. What will have to happen, though, is that once the agenda is completely revealed, it will either rise or fall, but it can't be soft-pedaled forever, which is what they dragged on for very long because it was very profitable to have it both ways. Now one reality wins.

All the world says my Tao is great, but seems odd, like nothing on earth.
If it was like anything else, how small it would have been from the very beginning!
https://terebess.hu/english/tao/wu.html
[Image: Figura-081.jpg]
Son Calenda/Fudo Myoo
secretsun.blogspot.com
-NO8DO-
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2018 01:47 AM by Lakeofmarch.) Quote this message in a reply

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication